Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2023-2024 NFL Season Thread • Page 3979

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, May 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

good night sweet beautiful richard...

2. Fucking Dustin

Prestigious Supporter

I wanna make my Chorus username Beautiful Richard now

3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

@EntryLevelTank the last thing I saw from him was saying the Patriots still run a tight ship and Arizona and Minny are in trade talks that hinge on what the Pats do.

4. Long snappers are people too

5. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Oh, he can do whatever he wants, talk to people however he wants, be wrong for days but still be an ass about it for days, act like Twitter accounts are facts and people who are skeptical are morons, we’ll just apologize to him and pretend nothing is wrong :) people will defend him even and say WEVE been mean to HIM

but the moment Randall disagrees with anything or anyone let’s have an intervention

GreatBeardRecs likes this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

RIP Hot Hog

7. Fucking Dustin

Prestigious Supporter

You two have a lot of conversations y'all need to have with each other. I know you feel scorned and I 100% get it (because in many ways you were). But please don't take it out on other people, or on anyone really.

@CarpetElf I know you are/were blocking him but please y'all work it out as the best friends that you are and hear/listen to each other

RJ Knorr, GrantCloud, dorfmac and 7 others like this.
    GrantCloud, Owlex and CarpetElf like this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

but do it not here

10. Fucking Dustin

Prestigious Supporter

I just know this thread isn't the place to work these things out because the conversations y'all need to have are deeper than that

RJ Knorr, Joe4th and CarpetElf like this.
  11. Fucking Dustin

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah that's what I meant, they need to be one on one

RJ Knorr and CarpetElf like this.
  12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Owlex, Joe4th, Texas Flood and 2 others like this.
  13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I mean, if you're gonna get rid of Diontae Johnson and move Pickens to WR1 then Boyd is honestly a really good replacement.

GrantCloud, koryoreo and spiffa0 like this.
  14. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

this fucking guy

15. Randall Mentzos

I’m just tired of all of it dude. If we’re gonna be friends from a distance the same way we were in person then he 100% has got to change his online persona. I’m tired of him trying to talk about football tweets and graphs like he’s Walter White and everyone else is Jesse. Most pretentious shit on earth.

16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

You know we elected Trump and he's coming back for round two so maybe I shouldn't be so amused with this Aaron Rodgers thing.

GrantCloud, FTank, Joe4th and 3 others like this.
  17. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

FTank, JoshIsMediocre and CarpetElf like this.
  18. Randall Mentzos

We both have a lot of opinions but it’s really not fair to act like I don’t also say “hey yeah this is a good point” or “dude I agree that would be so awesome”. There’s plenty of Jags dialogue where he says a lot of stuff that’s right on with where I feel about the team. I don’t just antagonize him on purpose.

It’s also backward to argue with the whole thread about Gabe Davis or some shit but then block me for my role in that same discussion… or to block me for saying “how can we trust this source” but then be asking the same skeptical questions about Dave’s sources a day later

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

is he good

20. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

21. I had two cavities filled and I’m so hungry but my mouth is numb so I can’t really eat yet

22. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

no fucking way lmaoooooo

Joe4th and Texas Flood like this.
  23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Misused his first year, injured his second. He's not good but if it's rotational and cheap then it's a nice signing

xbrokendownx likes this.
  24. imthegrimace likes this.
  25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.