Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2023-2024 NFL Season Thread • Page 3523

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, May 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Is Patrick Mahomes underrated as a QB?

I'll hang up and listen

JoshIsMediocre and spiffa0 like this.
  2. Literal

BIGGER PLATE

id like to think my eye test helped Patrick after i put him on fraud watch

inner dawg came out

3. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

spiffa0 and GreatBeardRecs like this.
  4. Weird there’s no Kenny Pickett and on that list

5. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

Pickett was 11th

6. Ah makes sense

7. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

No, people did this with Brady for a long time

including me lol it took me forever to admit he’s better than Peyton. Took me til… his second round of superbowls in his 30s lol

8. morgantayler

Pink Pony Club Prestigious

There is actually a chiro I follow on IG that I really like and he has literally never done any hands on treatment for his clients and does all telehealth. Education and helping people get back to moving is the biggest thing they need. If hands-on manual therapy helps them get moving then I'll do it but I try not to over do it.

Last thing, if you have a chiro, or a PT for that matter, tell you are out of alignment and it needs to be corrected and you've never been hit by a car/bus/train whatever, tell them they are full of shit.

Shakriel likes this.
  9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

10. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

[​IMG]

CarpetElf likes this.
  11. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

honestly my dad had recommended chiro and i was totally against it and thought it was a crock of shit but then my primary care doctor recommended a sports medicine place here and the issue ended up being pinched nerves in my thoracic cavity (whatever that is) and my pecs so it ended up being like a soft tissue massage and not an adjustment. i guess like with anything else it’s more just finding the right person, i’m sure there are plenty of chiros like the one in the curse but this didn’t seem bad lol

morgantayler likes this.
  12. phaynes12

should have read lol you basically said what i did

morgantayler likes this.
  13. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

lmao i had the same problem at my last job at a very small company. cheapskate boss gave me one shirt for 5 to 6 days a week. i told him straight up im a pit sweater lol and im not washing it every fucking day. he told me just wear an undershirt. my solution i just wore a sweater over a fresh non uniform shirt every day. he knew it and would bug me about it all the time but was too much of a passive aggressive PRICK to ever confront me directly about it. the one shirt he gave me i since used to wipe the snow off my car and threw away

14. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

sorry for the aggressive energy im irritated today. just cant wrap my mind around employers being cool w their workers smelling like ass half the week.

15. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

dont be sorry, none of these other nerds apologize for their aggressive energy

16. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

And I never will

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

IMG_9818.jpeg

Met my mom’s cat Mr Bo today

18. phaynes12

nice jared

19. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

20. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

kitty cat improved my mood greatly

21. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

zip it, dork

22. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

GreatBeardRecs likes this.
  23. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

ok

Night Channels likes this.
  24. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

My stupid fantasy baseball league is determining the draft order by this nascar race and of course for the first time in my life I turn on the race, nearly the end, my guy is in 2nd about to take the lead and then gets in a giant crash

No Acuna this year, ugh

25. Fucking Dustin

Prestigious Supporter

As a kid my grandpa took me to a Nascar race and it was my first (and only) time betting on a race, my racer was in 1st damn near the whole race and got wrecked into near the end, I never watched a race again after that

Donnie Ruth likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.