Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2023-2024 NFL Season Thread • Page 3276

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, May 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

Do you have one of those crazy hardcore ones that run android? I remember selling those & the Samsung Galaxy “Active” phones at AT&T

2. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Kyocera when i went from 8th grade into 9th
    Nokia in 10th grade
    some Moto flip phone on Cingular in 12th grade
    Moto Rzr for like 2 years
    Blackberries for like 4 or 5 years
    IPhone ever since

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  4. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

Cingular lmao old ass

5. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

yea. i had one as a company phone that was also my personal phone for the longest time lol. i liked it enough i bought one for myself

6. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

7. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

i cant remember past my last 3 phones but could probably figure it out quickly because i never figured out how to throw phones away theyre all still in a box right here

8. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

9. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I had minutes phones all through college. I kept a landline phone with a calling card, because it was cheaper than using my cell phone minutes.

JoshIsMediocre and CarpetElf like this.
  10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

IMG_6751.jpeg
    I had this thing

11. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

12. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

“That sent Saleh into a tailspin. The coach held a meeting with his staff two days later where he asked the leaker to reveal himself, according to multiple people in attendance. “If you come forward now, you won’t get in trouble,” he told them while threatening to take their cell phones. Staffers were bemused by Saleh’s obsession with the Wilson story and his reaction to it.”
    Aaron Rodgers, Robert Saleh and how the Jets’ season fell apart: 'Something has to change'

Seems like a fun place to be right now

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

god its so amusing

14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I'm shocked I tell you!

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

when the jets go 8-9 WITH rodgers and still miss the playoffs next season it will be even better

16. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

God it's gonna make me so happy

17. Life is good as a packers fan again haha

CarpetElf likes this.
    Victor Eremita likes this.
  19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

"When Rodgers went down, the Jets reached out to some veteran quarterbacks — like Chad Henne, Carson Wentz and Colt McCoy — but decided instead to roll with Wilson until (or if) Rodgers returned. Joe Flacco, who was with the Jets for parts of three seasons from 2020-22, was available, but key decision-makers inside the building didn’t think Flacco would be an upgrade, according to league sources."

Randall Mentzos and imthegrimace like this.
  20. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

"Hackett struggled to adjust the offense to the team’s new reality. Multiple coaches and players described Hackett as lacking in attention to detail. For most of the season, Hackett would meet with offensive line coach/running game coordinator Keith Carter and passing game coordinator Todd Downing during the week but wouldn’t get together with the rest of the offensive staff until the “last minute” of game prep."

21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

"But behind closed doors, the vibes weren’t always positive, especially when Saleh would see negative press reports. He would often bring up how, in his mind, the Giants don’t get as much negative coverage as the Jets, calling it unfair."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

lol

"When Wilson was benched for Boyle ahead of the Week 12 matchup with the Dolphins, he knew his Jets career was over. According to multiple team sources, in their meeting to discuss Wilson’s benching, Saleh told the quarterback he would be inactive for the rest of the season and that the team would try to trade him in the offseason.

But in the days before the Falcons game, Saleh reversed course and told Wilson to start practicing as if he might play again. He did not play against Atlanta, but after the Jets lost, Wilson knew they were considering starting him again. He expressed reluctance about returning to play and said he would politely decline if asked, based on his previous conversation with Saleh and fears of getting injured behind the Jets’ makeshift offensive line.

Saleh asked Rodgers to speak with Wilson, to convince the young quarterback to change his mind, according to team sources. That didn’t work either. Wilson’s feelings about his idol soured over the season."

23. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

good morning

a year ago today

Literal and CarpetElf like this.
  24. I’m so tired today

25. Joe Person dropping more hints than Evero will leave. If he wants out we should just let him go. If the goal is to reset the culture we don’t need a disgruntled DC hanging around.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.