Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2023-2024 NFL Season Thread • Page 2923

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, May 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

we just run it 25 times each with Warren and Najee and Allen throws 3 picks and we win

Sean Murphy likes this.
  2. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Bills are good in the snow too, but that said, I like Pittsburgh’s chances more if it’s more of a defensive game, and HEAVY snow would really tilt it in that direction

3. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

The Bills will be just fine

CarpetElf and GrantCloud like this.
  4. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

[​IMG]

5. Randall Mentzos

It’s just so hard to swallow what happened to the Jags still lol. I didn’t see our defensive collapse coming… that part was a shock. I agree with our choice to fire Caldwell cause our adjustments were either horrible or nonexistent.

But in a slow motion trainwreck sort of way… I also actively HATED our offensive playcalling the whole year, even when we were 8-3! I said early on we ain’t winning a playoff game if we keep calling offense like this. And it never changed. Watching the Jags malpractice with Trevor’s third year felt like eating concrete with a spoon at times. And to see our defense collapse repeatedly and every week our offensive playcalling would not even respond until it’s too late. To see us getting Trev hurt over and over and trotting him back out there. To see him start throwing dumb picks cause he’s frustrated and out of practice and hurt and our offense takes him out of his element, that does not bode well for the future if we’re keeping Press and the QB coach.

As much as I think our players deserved the playoffs… the Jaguars as a whole are a unserious team that doesn’t. We did a bad job giving our franchise young QB weapons and line, with a lot of wasted FA contracts on bad players… and the coaches are doing a bad job calling games. That’s how you end up one and done in the first place. At least we got a higher draft pick and fired SOME of the subpar coaches who got us here. Maybe I should be grateful we stopped pretending to be contenders

6. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

What percentage of your job do you think you could do shitfaced?

7. hey is Jordan Love a top 5 QB in the NFL

8. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

paperlung likes this.
  9. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

paperlung likes this.
  10. MidDave

No, but I appreciate your optimism and dedication. Other parents are gonna quake at how hard you support Ivan in little league or peewee lol

11. maybe 30

12. MidDave

I think I'm at least at a solid 70%.

13. he's the second best QB in the NFC playoffs currently!

also ahaha so true

14. Randall Mentzos

spreadthehummus2321 likes this.
  15. MidDave

Drunk me just wants to listen to "Try" more which I can do while working 100% of the time.

CarpetElf likes this.
  16. Randall Mentzos

However that doesn’t mean anyone could. You gotta have those server / bartender instincts built into you. I’ve realized working at a place that also has two amateur comics that are backup bartenders… a lot of stuff I do to handle 50-100 customers at once, that is just obvious / natural to me at this point, is not apparent to most people

17. Randall Mentzos

One of those comics has a bit about how it’s a job where getting drunk makes him better at it but I’ve seen him work drunk and uh, that’s not true man lol

18. MidDave

I'm def better at my job drunk. At least the copywriting aspects.

19. Fucking Dustin

Prestigious Supporter

100% because I already did it before a lot

Doesn't mean I should though

20. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

you answered it in the question, and it’s not particularly close either

also I don’t think Herbert escapes criticism

imthegrimace likes this.
  21. MidDave

Shockingly still really enjoying the new Gaslight anthem.

Joe4th, CarpetElf and Donnie Ruth like this.
  22. Fucking Dustin

Prestigious Supporter

I still haven't listened to it and am not sure I'm ever gonna but maybe

23. MidDave

Summer Moon by The Will Be Fireworks is also very good. Yes, I'm all over the place.

Donnie Ruth and Shakriel like this.
  24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

way less than i would probably think. i have to type a lot of long proposals with very specific information and numbers and then have similar types of conversations. i might be down for 10-15% lol

25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

dave this isnt a music site

Donnie Ruth and JoshIsMediocre like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.