Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2022-2023 NBA Season Thread Basketball • Page 703

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by slowheart, Sep 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

DaydreamNation likes this.
  2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Players and gms both do be dumb

Sean Murphy and DaydreamNation like this.
  3. In all seriousness I absolutely believe that Harden was lied to but who fucking cares at this point lol he deserves it

Front offices making promises to players they don’t intend to keep is for sure a huge issue but it’s literally the “worst guy you know” meme haha

fowruok and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

At least harden just wants to be traded and isn’t telling the sixers he only wants to go to one team lol

5. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

When Harden took the lesser deal last summer, I absolutely believe Morey told him he'd pay him this year. But a lot has happened in that time, much of it Harden's doing, and the Sixers are absolutely better off without another contract like Tobias Harris has had. At some point, Morey's going to have to improve the team, though, and just move Harden - he's not getting a star for him.

The Sixers are an eternal mess.

6. morgantayler

Pink Pony Club Prestigious

uhhh, hasn't it been reported that he's pretty firm about wanting to go to the clippers?

8. The desire is probably equally as strong as Dames desire to go to Miami but Hardens agent might just be a tiny bit smarter lol

phaynes12 and morgantayler like this.
  9. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

harden said clippers or bust just like dame did w/ miami.

morgantayler likes this.
  10. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I know player salaries are skyrocketing, but I'm not sure 2023 James Harden is worth much more than $36 million anyway. If you're not cheering for his team is he someone you go out of your way to watch? And given how frequently he asks to be traded coupled with his advancing age it's really no surprise that a team would be hesitant to lock him up long-term.

That said, I'm very much enjoying his refusal to suit up in Philly again after he chose to opt in, and the idea of him swapping Embiid's shaky health for the shaky health of PG and Kawhi.

11. if you remove the off court drama and ego (which is impossible) Harden's skill set is perfect for what the Bucks need - he'd feast in that offense probably average 15-20 assists a game with Giannis

JoshIsMediocre likes this.
  13. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

aoftbsten, Max_123 and fowruok like this.
  14. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

GreatBeardRecs likes this.
  15. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

lol just what this situation needed. Kyrie.

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

god i didnt even realize thats who that was lol

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Surely this will lead to a good outcome for all involved lol

18. Let them fight gif

19. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

PeacefulOrca and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  20. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Wake me up when Harden signs in the Saudi league

Argus likes this.
  21. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I love that Harden is calling Morey a liar for going back on what was either a verbal or handshake agreement, while he and other players refuse to honor written contracts.

MikeERayner and fowruok like this.
  22. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

what every situation needs

fowruok likes this.
  23. Kyrie saying something reminded me of that report of Kyrie burning sage in the Nets locker room and Harden looking at him like he was from another planet or some shit

Joe4th, Argus and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Him and dame could play together lol

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.