Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2021 NFL Season Thread Football • Page 6

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Fuckin third in the league in rushing yards wtf

On pace to have a better year in both yards and TDs than Fournette ever had, as an undrafted rookie on a 1-15 team

where did he come from

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

For real, James Robinson should be the undisputed frontrunner for rookie of the year. Justin Jefferson and Antonio Gibson can get the ceremonial silver and bronze but it's Robinson's to lose. Well, it should be. It'll be Herbert because the awards are stupid.

3. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

NOT THE FIRST ROUND!

(Sorry, sorry, i know you've taken the L so many times on this but it was just right there...)

4. Randall Mentzos

yeah man I’ll eat crow all day for that haha Fournette never lived up to his billing

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I was always forced to love him because he was LSU. I thought he would be good, didn't think it was a good pick but Geaux seaux I had to support him. For those keeping track, I have gotten a Ramsey, Telvin, and Fournette jersey. Thrifted a Shorts (lol) and MJD and won a Fred Taylor but through my own purchases, I'm batting a .000.

6. Randall Mentzos

There is no looking back fondly on 2017.

Since we got rid of both, Ramsey has a rape allegation out there,

Telvin is currently in a court case about having sex with a minor and giving her money to say he was “mentoring” her.

Theyre part of that disgusting FSU rape culture that Jameis Winston came from. In retrospect I am so glad Caldwell got rid of them. Our only good season was led by two abusers so I’m good just forgetting that even happened and looking towards the future Jags.

I just miss Calais Campbell, really

preppyak likes this.
  7. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Ramsey's rape allegation is so weak though I don't know if you can even stick it to him. I get that you're looking for silver linings but the silver lining is you got two first round picks for Jalen Ramsey and didn't have to pay him.

8. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

uh, I am not here for calling someone coming forward as a “weak accusation”

EntryLevelDave likes this.
  9. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Totally with you, and totally agree. I can't stick it to Jalen Ramsey personally though because absolutely nothing has come from it, as of now it's entirely unsubstantiated.

10. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

That said 90% of that FSU team should be in jail right now.

People give Dalvin Cook a pass but he 100% punched that girl in the face.

preppyak likes this.
  11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

He was also given a citation for abusing puppies.

12. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Bama gonna have two top 15 draftes WRs huh

13. Night Channels

Trusted

Certainly seems that way. Smith should win the Heisman this season.

CarpetElf and xbrokendownx like this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

How close are chase and devonta in terms of rankings now?

15. Night Channels

Trusted

They should not be that close. Smith has been outstanding this season, but Chase is a Top 5 overall prospect. Smith is Top 15.

CarpetElf and PeacefulOrca like this.
  16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Wasn’t smith rumored to be a top 15 pick last season? Thought maybe he moved up the rankings after having such a good season.

17. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

There is a lot of funneling happening in Smith's favor right now. There are only X amount of targets to go around, and with less targets, he's getting more. Don't get me wrong, Smith's having an outstanding season and is a great player, but the reason his stock isn't going up is because he's not really showing anything new, he just has more volume.

18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Saw him 6th in the latest TDN mock.

19. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Smith!? That's awful.

20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Parsons went 12th! Rousseau 18th!!

21. uuu Dec 7, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 8, 2020)
    uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Very bad. That's some clown shit. I can see Parsons falling a bit. Not sure how much Devin White / Devin Bush save him.

Randall Mentzos and CarpetElf like this.
  22. Night Channels

Trusted

Vandy's Dayo Odeyingbo opted out. He's a serious sleeper.

23. Night Channels

Trusted

I know the Shrine Bowl and the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl are cancelled already, but Jim Nagy continues to act like the Senior Bowl is going to happen.

That game is an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

24. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Nagy is kind of an asshat so I'm not shocked and wouldn't be shocked if he pushed for that game to be played. So many opt outs will happen though.

25. Night Channels

Trusted

The PFF mock draft simulator is awful

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.