Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2021 CHORUS MOCK DRAFT V3: TOKYO DRIFT [Archived] • Page 46

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by CarpetElf, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Grade me bruh

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  2. I’d rather walk away with a better QB than Darnold but an offense with CMC/DJ/Robby/Pitts/Schwartz would be too much fun.

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  3. EntryLevelTank

Grade. Me. Cowards.

4. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

F.

CarpetElf likes this.
  5. EntryLevelTank

If your intention was to shoot an arrow through my heart...Bullseye!

6. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Jimmy G back to NE without giving up a first is very good. The way he plays actually works with NE’s offense better than SF’s offense.

I fucking love Reshod Bateman but he weighed way less than he was listed. Still, I think he’ll be very good if he stays healthy. Jimmy G has never had a receiver like this.

Chazz Surratt covers very well, hopefully he can learn to shed a block once in a while because he leans on grabbing too much and he just gets washed out of plays. But at worst he’s your sub package LB who covers receiving backs / drags and slants, and every team needs that.

This is like, a draft i wanna give an A- or a B+ but honestly Reshod weighing at 190 is a bit weird for a dude that dominated opponents physically. I’m getting a little bit of Marqise Lee syndrome - Amazing college receiver who may just not have the body to bully pro CBS the same way. However. It’s at least a B. I’ll give you a B+ because I like the players in spite of their concerns.

7. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

A Jimmy G trade is probably how I’ll wind up grading the Colts’ Wentz trade. If he goes without moving a first, I’ll be annoyed that the Colts moved one, and if compensation is similar/more for Jimmy G, it’ll feel like as good of a move as it could have been

I don’t think the Colts are particularly good at maximizing trade value or anything like that tbh. I think they just rarely make big moves more so than that they fleece other teams or get particularly good value in trades/free agency

8. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

this was timely given the Darnold trade and the compensation. Colts’ trade for Wentz seems fair considering that

9. When should we start the final mock? We are just over 2 weeks out of the draft, so I was thinking around Friday-ish? If I remember correctly, the last mock usually goes deeper than the others so we should leave 10+ days for it, no?

CarpetElf and uuu like this.
  10. Night Channels

Trusted

Ready to go whenever

11. CarpetElf and uuu like this.
  12. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Yeah last mock is def the most serious one and takes the longest.

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

CarpetElf likes this.
  14. EntryLevelTank

In

CarpetElf likes this.
  15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I'm out atm. I'll make the thread when I get home

Night Channels likes this.
  16. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

18. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

whitenblue88 likes this.
  19. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I saw, but I also wanted to pile on the tags :)

CarpetElf and Randall Mentzos like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.