Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2021 CHORUS MOCK DRAFT V3: TOKYO DRIFT [Archived] • Page 18

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by CarpetElf, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Night Channels

Trusted

The Chicago Bears select:

Mac Jones - Quarterback - Alabama

[​IMG]

Swoos likes this.
  2. Night Channels

Trusted

3. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

see now we’re talking. This is where I think Bateman’s value should be haha. I have a thing for WR’s who run angry and forcefully get separation no matter how physical you try to be with them. He has that trait. it’s like a Madden Superstar ability lol, I’m drafting him for that despite the fact he needs to expand that route tree. He’s just a big boy in the paint.

4. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

The Colts still don’t want this pick if there’s a trade partner

5. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I was thinking to myself “if I trade down from 15 to 19 I’m prob gonna take Bateman...wtf are you doing just get the guy you want and stop being cute.”

If I didn’t already trade for Jimmy G, Mac Jones would have been the pick but I think it sends a weird signal to your QB1 to trade for him and then draft another at 15. I can be patient now and figure out the future as it comes.

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Oh does it???

7. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Colts select Jaelen Phillips, EDGE, Miami

As of now, the Colts haven’t replaced Justin Houston. Phillips is the best player on the board who also has the measurables that the Colts typically look for in their DL types

CarpetElf and Night Channels like this.
  8. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

9. Tennessee Titans select Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida

I don’t even know who their #2 receiver is right now. And they lost Jonnu. They definitely need to upgrade in that area. Toney is an extremely fun player that can be used in a variety of ways. If Titans can get creative they’d have a very tough offense to handle with Henry/AJ/Toney.

10. Night Channels

Trusted

Does anyone want to move up here?

11. Randall Mentzos

I would if Toney was still on the board >:(

12. Now he gets to destroy you

13. Randall Mentzos

yeah I hate it when you pick for the Titans lol

14. MidDave

I love picking for the Pats but then I get so annoyed when they don’t do what I’ve scripted hah

15. MidDave

N’Keal Harry is available btw if anyone is looking for a reclamation project.

16. Randall Mentzos

I’m just annoyed Zaven Collins didn’t fall to me again. Lmao. I was loving my first round the first time we did this. Wish we could’ve kept our progress / left intact any picks where the player was still on the board.

so then I’m like “alright gonna target Toney this time”.... nope lol. Even if @Swoos doesn’t get him, guaranteed @Night Channels would’ve picked him for NYJ

17. Randall Mentzos

@uuu sure you didn’t want Owusu Karamoah for LV again? Lmao

18. Randall Mentzos

We don’t even need Collins I am just huge on Swiss Army knife linebackers hahah. Especially since we are switching to 3-4, linebacker depth becomes just as crucial as DL depth.

If I coached a defense that would be the focal point

19. CarpetElf likes this.
  20. Night Channels

Trusted

Pick incoming. Sorry for the wait.

21. Night Channels

Trusted

The New York Jets select:

Alijah Vera-Tucker - Offensive Guard - USC

[​IMG]

This is what I think Joe Douglas will do. AVT can play inside and out, but offers more upside as an interior player.

The Jets completely neglected the offensive line in free agency. Upgrading both guard spots should be a top priority.

22. Night Channels

Trusted

23. Randall Mentzos

It’s whatever. At least Jags are guaranteed one of two players that would be a more responsible pick than Collins. I just think Collins is the kind of long term prospect I wouldn’t wanna miss out on even though it’s not our biggest need

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.