Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2021 CHORUS MOCK DRAFT V2: CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, MOCK TWO [Archived] Football • Page 21

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by CarpetElf, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The raiders are open to trading legend nathan peterman

3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Los Angeles Chargers select Brady Christiansen, OT, BYU

One of my sleeper OTs in the draft. The Chargers OL is so bad that I have the flexibility here of drafting him as a RT, should I decide to have Slater at LT, or have Christiansen at LT, should I choose to put Slater at center, which I'm likely to do.

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone have depth ol they’re trying to trade?

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Bryan Buluga lol

8. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I think Slater is unique in that you can let him potentially fail at tackle and still end up with a great player.

CarpetElf likes this.
  9. Night Channels

Trusted

The Minnesota Vikings:

Aaron Banks - Offensive Guard - Notre Dame

[​IMG]

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Alright, it’s only been a few hours though so I should probably at least give him a chance to respond

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Okay, it’s been a day now

The cardinals select quincy roche, edge, Miami

The cardinals are a team that was pretty good on offense last year but badly need some invigoration on defense, that starts with rushing the qb. They haven’t had another dependable edge rusher since they had campbell.

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The raiders select Daviyon Nixon, dl, Iowa

I don’t love the interior dl in this draft but this feels like a need to fill that the raiders can’t pass up. This dude was not really anything until he had one really good season for iowa last year, I think at the very least he can be a nice fill in player, if not just a solid starter.

14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Miami Dolphins select Dayo Odeyingbo, EDGE, Vanderbilt

[​IMG]

Versatility is the name of Brian Flores's game, which makes Dayo a perfect fit. Throughout college, he's played outside linebacker in addition to every single position on the defensive line. The Dolphins are getting to the point here where it's hard to draft considering you're pretty much picking which player to give up on first, considering the extreme youth of the team. Dayo provides value at several positions and feels like the safest pick to make in this context.

16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

The Houston Texans select Drake Jackson, C, Kentucky

[​IMG]

I was always planning on taking Drake, but not quite this soon. Thanks to Caserio telling me to fuck off by cutting Nick Martin, here we are. What I intended to be a developmental, eventual starter at center now finds himself thrust into the starting role with no back-up. I'm sure that'll go great.

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Bears select James Hudson, OT, Cincy

18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

@uuu cleveland browns

19. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I think Cleveland is a group pick now

how about Seth Williams to replace OBJ who is a Colt in this alternate universe

20. Sounds good with me. Browns are up again after this Vikings pick and I have a guy for it.

@Night Channels vikings

21. Night Channels

Trusted

The Minnesota Vikings select:

Tyler Shelvin - Nose Tackle - LSU

[​IMG]

Prototypical nose that is part of the MIN DL rotation right away. Space eater that will anchor the interior and draw double teams on early downs.

CarpetElf and Swoos like this.
  22. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

This dude is being underrated right now.

His tape shows me a second-round talent imo. If we didn't take Christian Barmore at 25, I'd be thrilled if Nixon fell to the third and the Jags took him right there at the top of the round pick 65.

CarpetElf likes this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

24. Cleveland Browns select Talanao Hufanga, S, USC

[​IMG]

One of my favorites in this draft and a guy that’d be a good fit with another safety they drafted last year, Grant Delpit.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.