Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2021 CHORUS MOCK DRAFT V2: CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, MOCK TWO [Archived] Football • Page 6

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by CarpetElf, Feb 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Like, I know we don't keep things 100% realistic in here....but come on lol

2. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I figured once Pitts went four we were just doing a fun mock of nonsense.

3. Pitts has been mocked to the Falcons in multiple mocks I've seen. And I've seen him going to Bengals at 5 a couple times. That is not the same thing as Seattle trading Russell Wilson lmao

4. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I didn't say they were?

All I'm saying is this mock def aint dead serious so if we can't have fun with it someone else pick for me and I'll catch y'all when we do a real one. I'm not sure why you're in tears right now.

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I love Pitts so much but if goes to the Bengals over Ja'Marr and Penei I'll shit a shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon that'll murder Mike Brown

Randall Mentzos and uuu like this.
  6. It isn't "dead serious" but I don't think there has been a trade or pick that are far-fetched. Pitts going high seems to be a fairly realistic scenario. It's not some wacky YOLO mock draft idea lol

uuu likes this.
  7. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

look idc im over it someone else can pick for me and I'll see y'all at the next one nbd.

8. bummer

we already have so few in this mock losing someone with multiple teams stinks

9. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Giants pick Patrick Surtain II.

Randall Mentzos and Swoos like this.
  10. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

done, next.

11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

12. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Hahaha that’s awesome

13. Randall Mentzos

Alright time to see a double take at one position

49ers select Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech.

Literally all the 49ers starting corners had their contracts end this season. If I was them I’d still resign Richard Sherman cause he’s still good and any new corners could learn from his excellent film study habits.

But what the hell else are they gonna do at CB2? Jason Verrett was good before all the injuries on the Chargers, but there must be a reason I haven’t heard his name since. This is a must-take position where even though Farley isn’t my BPA, the Niners cannot afford to miss this pick, in a draft that very much lacks quality Cover 3 corners with all three key traits - length, physicality and burst.

I presume that defensive mindset will continue despite Robert Saleh’s departure, due to their personnel; and the fact that Demeco Ryans was promoted to HC internally from Saleh’s system. I honestly think you can pencil this pick in because of how badly that scheme needs a specific kind of CB.

14. Night Channels

Trusted

Joe Burrow on the block

uuu likes this.
  15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Los Angeles Chargers select - Rashawn Slater, C, Northwestern

[​IMG]

Pretty much starting from scratch here on the OL. Gotta go BPA, which is Slater. Herbert faced too many hits and too much pressure last year. This is the best start for him to stay uprigth.

16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

18. Randall Mentzos

I’m also gonna veto a Burrow trade please don’t do that

19. Randall Mentzos

We should have a “ridiculous” mock draft and a “good” mock draft simultaneously tbh lol

20. Night Channels

Trusted

Burrow is not actually on the block.

21. Night Channels

Trusted

The Minnesota Vikings select:

Azeez Ojulari - EDGE - Georgia

[​IMG]

The EDGE with the highest upside in the draft slides in opposite Danielle Hunter in Minnesota's hybrid scheme. Versatile enough to play 4-3 DE, 4-3 OLB, or 3-4 OLB.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  22. Night Channels

Trusted

Patriots* OTC

23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Is anyone even picking for them?

24. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

No. But I support giving them Mac Jones

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Dave, you know what I’m gonna say

Belichek would never do that

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.