Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Season 2020 Football • Page 7

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Night Channels, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I like Becton and Bellamy. Love Kraemer, Weaver, and Winfield.

2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It's interesting Luton is on the all sleeper team cause kj told me smith was a bad husky. Both things can be true, obviously. Just messin.

3. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

he was. The only success that Jonathan Smith had at UW was when Jeff Tedford was sitting next to him and holding his hand in 2016.

However, to be fair to him...the current OC (Bush Hamden) stinks too so this may simply be a case of two cows being led to slaughter by being forced to run a dull/archaic Chris Petersen offense.

Petersen needs to bring someone from the outside to run their own offense or they’ll continue to suck.

4. Night Channels

Trusted

Oklahoma TE Grant Calcaterra retired from football after another concussion

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  5. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I’m worried this is gonna be a thing. I don’t really get the appeal as a high end option after factoring in this season’s work

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I am a big Love fan

7. Night Channels

Trusted

Every bit of a system QB as Herbert.

They will both benefit from sitting behind an established vet for a season or two.

They have physical tools but are not doing much thinking at the position.

8. Night Channels

Trusted

The main attraction in this game was Curtis Weaver, not Jordan Love.

Brugler is still trying to justify ranking Love as high as he did early in the year.

9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I think Herbert might be a slightly better andy dalton (if he goes to the right situation lol) and the bengals should be happy about that considering they probably couldn't trade him before this season, maybe they'll get a 4th round pick or something now.

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Wow, the mock will be in a month or two. Damn, time flies.

Night Channels and CarpetElf like this.
  11. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Colts would be a better destination than most for a developmental, high upside QB since they have Brissett for next year and a stubborn GM who can make sure the QB actually sits for the year. I’m just a little skeptical that Love has the upside to warrant taking him with a top 20 pick. I could be happy enough with him going to Indy for a day 2 pick though

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah, I think Love goes somewhere in Day 2 unless he has a shockingly good combine.

13. Night Channels

Trusted

Justin Herbert is very similar to Ryan Tannehill.

14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Night Channels likes this.
  15. Night Channels

Trusted

Jordan Love should stay in school

CarpetElf likes this.
  16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I didn't watch any aggies football back then so I can't say

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Chase Young is gonna be a steal for someone at 3 because burrow and tua go 1&2, probably

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

if the Giants pick 2nd they are not going to take Tua

PeacefulOrca and CarpetElf like this.
  19. Night Channels

Trusted

The Giants currently hold the most valuable pick in the draft. Everyone knows what Cincinnati is going to do at #1.

They don't need a QB. They virtually have Chase Young locked up, but someone will be dumb enough to give them a king's ransom for that pick.

Everyone in the league knows that Miami needs a QB. Someone could try to leapfrog them to get Burrow/Tagovailoa.

Looking at Denver, Atlanta, and maybe the Chargers as teams that could come up for a QB.

20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They're not picking 2nd haha bengals and Dolphins probably won't win another game and the Giants have some cupcakes

21. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

well the Giants play the Dolphins in a few weeks sooo

22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

There's no way shurmur can lose that game and not be fired so I think you'll lose this one

23. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

CarpetElf and EntryLevelDave like this.
  25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Actually, if the Giants keep gettleman as gm they probably reject the offer of 3 1st rounders from some team to stay in the 2nd or 3rd spot.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.