Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NFL Season 2020 Football • Page 47

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Night Channels, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

is there anything that teams can / will / did learn about how to defend against Mahomes last night? obviously you can't just make a defense turn into SF's overnight, but i feel like we'll see teams try to build their own version of SF's defense to try and frustrate Mahomes. whether it's only rushing 4 and hope your guys get home or something along those lines. Mahomes will probably learn from the SB and only get better, but i always think it's telling how a QB does after being in a SB.

kind of like how BB figured out McVay / Goff last year (although not sure if any teams did what BB did in any games this year, if not, they should have).

2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't think I'd ever stay with a friend intentionally unless they had a mansion or something

CarpetElf likes this.
  3. I have multiple spare bedrooms so you can come stay with me if you want. But your fee will be to babysit for a night.

4. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Every team should invest heavily at d-line but most of them don't which is incredible, or they do (Jets) and draft them all to the same position

5. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Go Raiders. Chiefs scum.

GrantCloud, Max_123 and CarpetElf like this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Im sorry im not made of money, Maximillions.

GrantCloud and Max_123 like this.
  7. broken22

(:

Eagles fans easily, it was Andy Reid appreciation week leading up to the game in Philly.

CarpetElf likes this.
  8. broken22

(:

How did you guys feel about the cartoon graphics of the players last night ?

9. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

It was kinda hokey but whatever lol

10. broken22

(:

I thought the same thing, I thought the production was a bit over the top.

Owlex likes this.
  11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

do you guys notice that Fox's broadcast picture is nowhere near as good as CBS/NBC? or is it just my TV?

12. broken22

(:

I've noticed that for years now.

13. EntryLevelTank

Has anyone ever noticed the weird chirping sound CBS has?

14. broken22

(:

That I've never noticed.

15. broken22

(:

NBC has the best production.

16. I wonder if it was on another channel if we would have been hit over the head with the military and trump stuff as much

Owlex likes this.
  17. EntryLevelTank

This high pitched chirping sound is what i'm referring to

18. socklord

Trusted

My takeaway was rush four and have your linebackers help in coverage. I wouldn’t expect a defense to stop Mahomes, but you saw Fred Warner get a pick and Kwon Alexander almost had another. Mahomes can make crazy plays happen seemingly ever game, but that doesn’t mean there’s a high probability of him completing them. The tough thing is you might need a linebacker or safety to spy Mahomes because he can obviously run on any given play

I saw someone on twitter comparing what the Niners did last night to what the Chargers have done when playing against him. Obviously, the results aren’t there, but there are absolutely gameplans that have given Mahomes a tougher time than others.

19. broken22

(:

I don't think so, it only was because it was Fox.

Owlex likes this.
  20. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Okay but that's how you stop every great passer. Its not really an actual game plan.

21. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Go Broncos!
    [​IMG]

CarpetElf likes this.
    CarpetElf likes this.
  23. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i was wondering how unhapppy the team responsible for them was unti the last 7 minutes of the fourth.

"we spent all this goddamn time making these and it's only 20-10!!!!!!!! gah!"

24. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I bet the military stuff would be everywhere. But the Trump stuff was definitely Fox.

CarpetElf likes this.
  25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It's funny that elf thinks Colorado is expensive, I could probably save so much money if I lived there lol

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.