Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2020 MLB Season Baseball • Page 790

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

GrantCloud likes this.
  2. Major yikes

3. See if it was someone else I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and say maybe they just didn't do their research, but knowing what we know about Bryce's politics uhhhhh

GrantCloud likes this.
  4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

continue to be unsurprised when white male athletes have shitty views and agendas

GrantCloud and RJ Knorr like this.
  5. shea

RIP Supporter

I want to be all smug and “justified” in disliking him all these years, but just yesterday Chipper Jones liked a Neal Boortz tweet about corona virus being a conspiracy to control the population...so..

6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

its not the first signing mets fans were imagining in the Cohen-era - but I like it.

MysteryKnight and GrantCloud like this.
  7. TheJMan

Trusted

A really good under the radar signing. May changed his mechanics mid way through the season last year and was pretty damn good. He was on my offseason wishlist.

DaydreamNation likes this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

death, taxes, and new york sports fans calling in to WFAN to bitch about how much they hate gary sanchez

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

11. DooDooBird

Trusted

12. What a fall from grace

13. shea

RIP Supporter

Braves non-tendered Duvall but re-signed Camargo and Luke Jackson.

Alright then.

14. Kyle Schwarber is no longer a Cub. Knowing it was probably coming doesn't make it any less weird.

15. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

i've already been pretty checked out but theo being gone and now the start of the core leaving... it's going to take a long long time for me to be invested in a cubs team

16. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

i wish the cubs developed any pitching. i fucking loved watching kerry wood and mark prior and carlos zambrano. i pitched growing up, it's my favorite part of the game, and the cubs haven't developed anyone in forever

also never forget how great carlos zambrano was. very underrated career imo, especially with the bat!

17. DooDooBird

Trusted

Gross. I thought we'd surely be done with Jackson at this point.

shea likes this.
  18. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

That's have I've felt with my Rangers the past couple seasons

Zoshchenko likes this.
  19. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

It's funny that there was any debate over tendering Gary a contract

What wouldn't be funny is tendering Gary a contract and not signing DJ to save money

20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Angels 100% signing Schwarber.... if Perry wasn’t the new GM. Would definitely be a Stoneman move though.

21. This sport fucking sucks

22. DooDooBird

Trusted

I only want Ozuna back if there’s DH.

23. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I hate the DH but i'll sacrifice pretty much anything so the playoffs dont get expanded.

24. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

One of the best things I’ve ever done was drive up to Milwaukee for that random game against the Astros that got moved there due to a hurricane to see Carlos toss a no hitter.

Zoshchenko likes this.
  25. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

I can’t handle this what the fuck

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.