Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2020 MLB Season Baseball • Page 375

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

DaydreamNation likes this.
  2. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

momo32t, RJ Knorr and DaydreamNation like this.
  3. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

4. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

PatRFinley and Jason Tate like this.
  5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

You know how everyone goes oh it’s such a long season I don’t really follow until the playoffs, after the ASG, etc... (in basically any sport outside of the NFL)... yeah, not gonna take that for granted going forward.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  6. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I mean i dont think the MLB season is too long. Getting to playoffs is hard for most teams and if you make it you actually have a chance so I watch pretty intently from game 1 on

7. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

I probably miss, on average, 3-5 Rays games a year. I almost always make the time to watch live or on the broadcast once it goes up on MLB.tv

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah i’m in from day 1 but i can understand the more casual viewer isnt locked in to a saturday afternoon game in early may.

GrantCloud and DaydreamNation like this.
  9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I'm not able to watch any Rangers games because of blackout restrictions unless it's like a Free Game of the day or the playoffs so I usually just check scores and follow along on At Bat

10. They're replaying this game right now and frankly it's worth watching til the end just to see the Soto Shuffle

(apologies to Drew, gravedigger and any other Brewers fans)

11. Three fly balls in a row dying on the warning track and I can't help but wonder whether they would've been dingers with the regular season 2019 balls. I think Suzuki's that Braun caught with his back to the wall woulda been for sure

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Fox Sports Ohio replayed Game 6 of the 1995 ALCS and Kenny Lofton scoring from second base on Randy Johnson's wild pitch/passed ball has got to be one of the more underrated plays in MLB history. It basically clinched the WS appearance for them.

13. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Kenny Lofton was so good

momo32t and DaydreamNation like this.
  14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This play still HAUNTS me, when asshole Skinner held Lofton at 3rd base in Game 7 of the 2007 ALCS...

15. DooDooBird

Trusted

I hated the David Justice/Kenny Lofton trade so much.

16. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I forgot how good some of those Cleveland teams were when I started watching baseball.

8FD65ACD-1F16-42F5-8DF4-0AD95B970AC9.jpeg

17. slimfenix182

18. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Damn, a legend. Rest In Peace.

19. Full article about this. The fan in me is of course itching for a solution like this but I'm worried about what happens if one player/coach/staffer/family member doesn't follow quarantine, gets the virus, and it snowballs from there

20. I don't care if the Cardinals go 0-162 I just want baseball back

Zoshchenko likes this.
  21. slimfenix182

This is what I said they should do weeks ago. Put me on a committee to figure this out

22. This is so dumb - it’s gonna waste so many tests

23. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Hello

24. So they are gonna play a few weeks someone will get covid and we will shut it all down again

I know sports are a huge money maker in our country but it’s just not happening in 2020

Colby Searcy likes this.
  25. Lmao

Colby Searcy and Blainer93 like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.