Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2020 CHORUS MOCK DRAFT V1: BLIMP RAN SO WE COULD WALK Football • Page 6

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by CarpetElf, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Night Channels

Trusted

Always has been, always will be

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Definitely hasn't always haha

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

#3 is for sale for another 30 minutes or so and then the pick will be in

I do not want to trade down any further than 8 or 9 FYI

4. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Who is taking Watson off Houston's hands???

5. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I genuinely think Matt Ryan is kinda a bum. He had one good year and in it, he allowed his team to lose after leading 28-3 in the third half of the Super Bowl.

6. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

...wot.

7. MidDave

The second half of that was just making fun of the falcons for losing that Super Bowl, but yeah, I've never really liked Matt Ryan lol

8. Night Channels

Trusted

Matt Ryan is great. He's boring, but he's definitely had more than one good season.

9. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

I'll be in a meeting when the Dolphins pick comes in but will be able to pick shortly after.

10. MidDave

I knowwwwww god can't a guy just exaggerate a little because Matt Ryan has just aways been kinda Meh?

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  11. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Matt Ryan, average QB.

12. Matt Ryan is a nerd and he's stupid

13. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

[​IMG]

14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Matt Ryan is definitely the most boring good QB. He makes a great throw and it's just like

[​IMG]

15. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

With the 3rd pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select Devonta Smith, Wide Receiver, Alabama

[​IMG]

The Dolphins had one of the worst skill position groups in the NFL last season. Devonta Smith had one of the best seasons for a WR in NCAA history. Couple that with the fact that Smith and Tua already have great chemistry and are best friends off the field and this seems like a match made in heaven.

16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

17. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

With the 4th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select: Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon.

[​IMG]

Arthur Smith likes them big and ugly. Penei is big and ugly. The Falcons are a very talented team that quit on their coach and lost a bunch of close games because of the aura of a losing mentality. Falcons need to be able to move the ball and give Matt Ryan time to be average.

18. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

19. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I think it adds more to how boring Ryan is because he has had incredible weapons, but like, we never truly see some outrageous plays with him and those players, it's always just like "oh yeah, that's a good throw to Julio"

20. MidDave

lol i didn't call him average, I called him meh because he's boring and i called him a bum for losing a Super Bowl in a pretty embarrassing fashion (it's not entirely his fault but he damn sure shares some of the blame pie)

21. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

All I'm saying is lets say Matt Ryan and Stafford are equals, at the very least close.

4 for Gilmore and 57 is a steal.

22. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Oh shit this started already. I thought this would start in like a month goddamn.

23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Cincinnati Bengals looking to trade down. @Joe4th ?

24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

25. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Take Chase and move on.