Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2020 Chorus Fantasy Football Backup League (Year 3) Football • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by EntryLevelDave, Jun 20, 2020.

1. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

I’ll draw up some stuff for those who still wanna play and post later today ! :)

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  3. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

@EntryLevelDave
    @broken22
    @CarpetElf
    @SmithBerryCrunch
    @JRShoenberger
    @Night Channels
    @Randall Mentzos
    @socklord
    @spiffa0
    @foolton
    @CobraKidJon

I know that some replied earlier, but the landscape of sports right now has been touch and go for the entirety of the pandemic.

For those who are not into the idea of playing--no worries. I'm on the same page somewhat, however, I am a degenerate first and foremost so you already know i'll be playing.

Once I have an accurate headcount by the end of the weekend (or sooner) then i'll get the league page up and running along with a poll for draft dates + times.

If we lose out some of our players I have about 4/5 people who are ready to come play. It is my intention to ensure that we have a full and active league this year despite all the crazy shit happening.

With that being said--the most important thing to vote on other than drafting is how we will handle the $.

I'm gonna do some research and see how other leagues are handling it, but I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable playing if the entire Eagles roster gets COVID and shuts the league down or some shit.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  4. I'm still in

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I'm still in for sure! Bless all the knees and no covids

6. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I’m still in

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

TAKE ME OUT OF THE BALL GAME

foolton likes this.
  8. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I’m going to respectfully bow out. Have fun.

foolton likes this.
  9. broken22

(:

I'm still debating because of how piss poor the product will be.

10. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

I suppose I’m still in

11. broken22

(:

I've decided that I'm in still.

12. broken22

(:

Are we still doing it?

13. foolton

SACTO STYLE Prestigious

ive let the thread simmer for a bit just to see if anyone trickled in over the week, and if i'm reading it correctly we only have six people who are down. i have a few people outside the forum that are down to play but at this rate we wont even reach ten players. personally, i'm fine with taking over commish duties but it just seems like FFL this year is kind of an afterthought for most of us. if anyone like, reallyyyyy wants to play, we can. but at this point it might just be best to hold off til next year when things *hopefully* are better.

broken22 and SmithBerryCrunch like this.
  14. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah if we don't have enough interest, I'm fine with not doing it this year. I have a few other leagues so I'm good either way.

15. broken22

(:

I'm cool with waiting until next year, my heart isn't into it right now.