Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2020-2021 NHL Season* Thread • Page 8

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by cherrywaves, Jan 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

2. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Well that was a fun game, and it feels like the perfect note to end the Zach Bogosian experiment on.

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Bruins always kick our dicks in so I look forward to the 0-2 start

4. 333 GANG

ACAB

On behalf of the city of Detroit that I don’t actually live in, we appreciate the vote of confidence

Joe4th, MysteryKnight and cherrywaves like this.
  5. cherrywaves

Trusted

I thought Toronto needed Proven Winners on their roster??

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

This is embarrassing. And the hawks are tied for the league lead for nationally televised games. NBC gotta make that money somehow

7. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Tampa Bay walking Chicago at a stroll like this is equally indicative of TB’s strength and Chicago’s weakness.

Richter915 likes this.
  8. Cmoney86

Trusted

This game would be totally different if the hawks had a actual nhl starter for goalie instead of a career backup. Or it could not and still be 5-0. But like every year the past who knows how many years the power play and penalty kill sucks

9. 333 GANG

ACAB

I mean, it doesn’t really matter who’s in net if they score 0 goals

Joe4th and MysteryKnight like this.
  10. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

To be fair they are going against probably the best goalie in the league, but still, if you can’t score even one goal, then goaltending isn’t the biggest concern lol

Joe4th and 333 GANG like this.
  11. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

Funny you say that 'cause this is actually an area where Bogosian is extremely valuable: disproving stupid hockey clichés.

It's only been one game and already he's taught us so much.

cherrywaves likes this.
  12. Cmoney86

Trusted

They are def gonna miss toews and dach. Hopefully toews isn’t out the whole year. Also them letting dach play in the world juniors was stupid. I get why they let him and his injury was a freak injury but still. They shouldn’t have trade lehner last year or pulled the trigger and made the trade to get Matt Murray. Anything is better then what they have. I mean they have the goaltender of their future in the minors but who knows how long he’s gonna be there for.

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

It’s just frustrating with what Stan bowman has done to this team. They are gonna suck until he’s gone

14. cherrywaves

Trusted

Either it is extremely bright in Colorado’s arena, or the blue on their uniforms is much less dark

MysteryKnight likes this.
  15. Cmoney86

Trusted

It’s not just you. They do look brighter. Did they get New Jersey’s in the off season?

16. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

The pants and helmet used to be black, now they are blue. Maybe that's why the blue looks brighter, just cause there is more of it?

17. Cmoney86

Trusted

Maybe but it does look brighter and way more noticeable it’s not just the pants and jersey it’s also the helmets

18. cherrywaves

Trusted

i think you’re probably right, didn’t realize the pants weren’t always blue

19. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Yeah. The helmets and gloves. Was texting my buddy about that haha.
    The lighting does brighter in this game compared to the TB/CHI game though.

20. cherrywaves

Trusted

I’m not sold on the “McKinnon is the best player in the world” talk, but goddamn he is so much fun to watch

21. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Please tell me this isn't the Oilers normal uniforms because yikes

22. cherrywaves

Trusted

It’s their thirds but yeah they’re atrocious

23. jorbjorb

7 rings

we have about 5 inactive teams in the chorus fantasy league. if anyone wants me to transfer ownership of a team to them let me know.
    upload_2021-1-14_7-40-36.png

24. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

lmao what would we even give up

I guess Bratt and stuff? wtf

25. cherrywaves

Trusted

Joe Haggerty and Jimmy Murphy are bullshit artists, don't waste your time

xbrokendownx likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.