Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019 VMAs • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Garrett, Aug 26, 2019.

1. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Hope everyone enjoys J Balvin and Rosalia. We were at work until her early hours this morning finishing off her visuals

Contender and Garrett L. like this.
  2. DickyCullz

I’m about to start (damn west coast delay) I hope the AR worked out!

3. somethingwitty

Trusted

That was easily the worst awards show I’ve ever seen...it was very apparent that the winners correlated with who performed, clearly their management negotiated awards in exchange for performances and attendance...

Also, that Normani song sounded like a Ariana Grande outtake, and what was with that anti-climactic 3 sec dance break...lol at all the celebrities leaving and seat fillers taking their spots for the last 45 mins...

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Well Ariana did write that normani song tho

5. DickyCullz

You’d be surprised how true this is

6. somethingwitty

Trusted

Not surprised one bit...Taylor was clearly promised awards in exchange for that performance. Putting the largest award in the middle of the show also made it so Taylor could dip out an hour before the show ended, notice her seat was empty the remainder of the night.

Also, for all the people that kept trying to show NJ love, kinda weird how no one acknowledged the hundreds of protesters outside the red carpet. Newark is quickly becoming the new Flint, MI in regards to mass lead poisoning of low income residents, yet not one artist acknowledged it.

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I didn't get to watch cause the volume wasn't working on my TV but I just watched normanis performance and enjoyed it