2019 NFL Draft Football • Page 3

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Nov 29, 2018.

1. CarpetElf

it tastes bad Prestigious

Josh Allen? Naaaaaah

2. PeacefulOrca

Trusted

He was way better that year, luckily the bills overdrafted him even after they saw he sucked

3. PeacefulOrca

Trusted

Is josh Allen better than Bortles?

4. CarpetElf

Idk I wouldn't say WAY better. He still wasn't good haha. There was no way he was getting drafted over Watson and Mahomes.

5. CarpetElf

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  6. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Allen missed so many open guys yesterday it was hilarious

granted he ran all over our ass, but still

PeacefulOrca and CarpetElf like this.
  7. Randall Mentzos

"Spittin' Facts" Ramsey Is the Truth

I just wanna trade down enough and have enough picks to be within range of trading for the #1 pick in 2020

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  8. CarpetElf

Yeah I can dig it. Lose out. Trade down twice. Acquire more picks. Take a tackle, guard, receiver, corner, and linebacker. Trade up for my boy Trevor Lawrence.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  9. PeacefulOrca

Trusted

Yea, the next draft is gonna be better

10. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

This is a pretty deep WR class, yeah? Feels like there’s 10ish guys who could go in the first 2 rounds

11. Fucking Dustin

YoucantseeCaliforniawithoutMarlonBrandoseyes Supporter

I want a WR too

I love Fuller and think Coutee is great but am not liking the on again off again injury shit

CarpetElf likes this.
  12. CarpetElf

Yeah this is another good receiver class. Though tbh with the way both leagues are going I'm not sure we'll get a bad class for a little bit

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  13. Randall Mentzos

Really want an offensive tackle in round 1 but would be fine with a strong pass rusher or a WR.

Any of those things would make me very happy. Offensive tackle would be the sensible choice though considering our offense IS Leonard Fournette, he could be pretty hard to stop behind a good line. Not to mention, that's the first step to avoid our next QB developing the same bad habits as Bortles.

Again, hoping Cam Robinson, Brandon Linder & Andrew Norwell are healthier next year cause they have all individually proven they can play at a high level. If those guys hold up and don't decline or have a bad year, adding another good OT would elevate us to a very good O-line.

14. Randall Mentzos

Right now my favorite guy at WR is AJ Brown, but while he shows excellent skills beating press at the line, beating the CB at the catch point, and run blocking with vigor.... the route running in between bugs me.

Ole Miss uses him in the slot and he mostly runs the same 3-4 routes. He beats up on small schools, but tends to post way lower production against teams with legit defenses, and its probably because he hasn't been coached to be a nuanced route runner. He will definitely need a year or two of work on his route tree before he's reliably getting open in the NFL.

The dude has some serious power / tackle shedding ability after the catch though and that is really alluring. Imagine teams trying to tackle Fournette AND a studly WR. Our offense could be very simple and still be effective if its top two playmakers were that tough to bring down.

15. Blimp City Hero

Gritty reboot of the hit blimpcityhero series. Prestigious

If he enters the draft, I'd love to see Dwayne Haskins on the Giants. (Hopefully, with a new coach.) He's from Jersey and I think he's going to end up a pretty good QB in the pros.

PeacefulOrca, Joe4th and CarpetElf like this.
  16. PeacefulOrca

Trusted

I doubt shurmur is going anywhere but maybe if he flounders again next year

17. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Which is a shame considering he's basically being forced to trot out Eli

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  18. PeacefulOrca

Trusted

Statistically Eli is having a decent year but all he's doing is checking down most of the time and when he doesn't he either overthrows or gets picked off lol they don't win that game yesterday if Beckham doesn't throw the 50 yard td haha

CarpetElf likes this.
  19. PeacefulOrca

Trusted

Is Rashan Gary like... good?

20. Panthers might be drafting a QB in the middle rounds considering Cam’s shoulder is a concern. Are there any sleeper guys?

21. CarpetElf

Jake Browning @xkj1985x

22. CarpetElf

Wouldve said McKenzie Milton but his playing career is likely over :(

23. What about the dude at Northwestern? People seem to like him a lot.

24. CarpetElf

I like him. As far as sleepers go? I would be very surprised if a starter came out of this draft. But if you're betting on a solid backup then Thorson isnt a bad pickup

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

is Tyree Jackson coming out this year? Thats my guy