Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019 NFL Draft Football • Page 189

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

dotKev likes this.
  2. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Quincy Williams better be the draft’s actual biggest sleeper because otherwise what an awful third round pick

CarpetElf likes this.
  3. Randall Mentzos

If we drafted him to replace Telvin Smith I might go on a rampage lol

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Why? Its not like the 3rd best LB prospect was on the board or anything

Randall Mentzos and Owlex like this.
  5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The guy from athletic thinks Quincy is their biggest sleeper so, maybe they know something...

Or they want Quinnen in 5yrs and are willing to hold on to him for 5yrs even if he's not good

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. Randall Mentzos

Quincy looks cool but hinting that Smith might be gone and trusting Jarrod Wilson as our top FS are really sketchy Caldwell ideas that I do not support

CarpetElf likes this.
  7. Randall Mentzos

Also, Caldwell trusting our receiving corps and “not seeing what’s wrong” with those guys, saying you don’t need a pure #1 guy to win in the league

Dude you aren’t Bill Belicheck haha obviously we need better play from our wide receivers to do diddly poo offensively.

8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

This is why the jags get criticized, going back forever. They need all the picks and low risk high reward signings they can get.

9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Ravens not getting an inside linebacker is very strange, they'll probably sign someone out there but they likely won't be good.

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Jon Bostic is available.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Would be classic ravens but gentry would eat his lunch 2x a season so they probably won't go that way

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

If anyone didn't know why the devins went as high as they did, yea....

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. Gentry won't be any good

CarpetElf likes this.
  14. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Gentry will just be Jesse James II. Nothing good but nothing bad.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  15. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

I really had this exact thought when they drafted him and I had to read a scouting report to find out who in the world he was.

PeacefulOrca and JRShoenberger like this.
  16. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I think the Bears are my pick for worst draft. The decision to trade Howard for a future 6th and then turn around and use 2 of their 5 picks on RBs is an odd one

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Only reason they arent my worst is because the 49ers had far better value and more picks

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  18. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I have 49ers and Chiefs below Bears for worst draft, mainly because of the Frank Clark trade but if I can't count that as a part of the draft then yeah 49ers are worst

CarpetElf likes this.
  19. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Yeah I guess the Bears didn’t pick a 4th round punter so they have that going for them

But the Niners got Bosa and Deebo and that’s a good top 2 picks even if the rest are kinda headscratching

PeacefulOrca and CarpetElf like this.
  20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Howard should've never been an rb1. I'm surprised he did as well as he did last season. Montgomery is a way better all around player and he fits the offense a lot better.

CarpetElf likes this.
  21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I think the chiefs draft was very fine and I will be the sole person who believes so, and maybe night channels cause he loves hardman.

CarpetElf likes this.
  22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It's weird that people are complaining about taking a tight end in the 5th round, everyone had the same reaction when they took james and gentry is well ahead of where James was as a prospect. Gentry was a qb before harbaugh and he's acclimated into the position pretty quick. It's fine yinz, it's fine.

23. Night Channels

Trusted

I love the Chiefs draft

The Frank Clark trade was terrible but I really like Hardman, Thornhill, and Saunders. Fenton is a nice sleeper too.

Blimp City Hero and PeacefulOrca like this.
  24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

They got 3 really good players who will play for them this year and had no 1st round pick, I don't see why that's so terrible. They were 2 plus away from a Super Bowl, those players will help them this season. Plus, when you take 3 solid players like fhat you can take a swing on Fenton or someone like that.

Night Channels likes this.
  25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Having mecole hardman as your wr1 is bad.