Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2020 MLB Season Baseball • Page 339

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. T.J.

music and baseball.

stop being happy!

DaydreamNation likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

there is no happiness when the regular season will be fun but the post season will not

3. I'm probably gonna cancel MLB.tv cuz I have very little interest in watching the Brewers during the first few months - I'll just wait till Father's Day or Fourth of July when they are giving it away for like 20 bucks haha

Colby Searcy, T.J. and domotime2 like this.
    Drewski, PeacefulOrca and domotime2 like this.
  6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

it is kinda wild how the town I live in that depending on what part of the town you are in you could be blocked out from either the dodgers or giants. It also doesn't help that what cable you choose gets you access to the team.

Comcast gets Giants

AT&T gets Dodgers.

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

The Royals are (probably) the smallest market in baseball and they won a fucking WS within the last 5 years. I'm so tired of of people equating market size with success. Plenty of small(er) market teams (Rockies, Diamondbacks, Twins, Blue Jays, the RAYS for fucks sake) compete every season.

9. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Expand the playoffs and I mean if you're a yankees or dodgers fan... what's the even the slightest point of watching any game before October ever. Once in a blue moon the yanks and dodgers might not be a top 5 team but by god expand the playoffs and you've essentially given the yankees and dodgers automatic playoff births yearly

10. I am against expanding the playoffs solely out of spite, as I'm certain we would have made the playoffs in each of the 2016-18 seasons instead of missing it three years in a row if there were two extra teams

11. Josh Awesome

@team_newton Prestigious

The story that will never die. This basically is stating that they were cheating in 2018...so I wonder what they were doing?

12. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Cmoooonnn

13. So excited for this season.

14. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Got a new router that makes it easy to setup a VPN apparently so I’ll be getting MLBtv for the first time if I can avoid Dodger blackouts

15. I wanna see Aaron Judge hit 85 dongs this season

slimfenix182 and Jason Tate like this.
  16. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

A full season of Judge and Stanton is the stuff of dreams

17. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Maybe pitchers should wear buzzers.

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

20. Josh Awesome

@team_newton Prestigious

21. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

fowruok, slimfenix182 and Jason Tate like this.
  22. slimfenix182 and Zoshchenko like this.
  23. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Zoshchenko likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.