Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019 Fantasy Baseball Thread Baseball • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Drewski, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

True hell is your commissioner fucking up and this entire season hasn’t counted yet on the Yahoo app.

I have Trout, Bellinger, Gary Sanchez, and Moncada tearing it up all for nothing.

2. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Won 9-0 the first week hell yeah.

Punted saves but still got 2 of them to tie lol

dotKev likes this.
  3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Should I pick up DJ LeMahieu or Jorge Polanco? Just need some bench depth/someone to play my MIF slot.

4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Eloy Jimenez is doing that thing where he's my best trade chip and I'm currently shopping him but he's finally heating up and now I'm sceond guessing shopping him lol

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

No one showed up to my dynasty draft, I got every prospect I wanted including the j2 ones lol

6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

71A6DE7D-C2EF-411F-9A07-F9F8DF0B2A7D.jpeg 652047DB-0254-47FD-AB13-E5C4A1569C22.jpeg

I gotta do this, right? I hate giving up Eloy since I have control over him for next year, and McMahon is finally starting to get hot, but every other contending team has made a trade to get better and I’ve had a rough two weeks (2-17-1) and lost Cutch for the year and have been without Gallo’s services since he went down.

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh and my pitching is awful right now. Nola and Marquez being inconsistent st best have left me without a true ace.

8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Help me I cant make my own decisions

9. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

I like that trade on your end. Solid buy low-ish on Clev. Reyes is a wildcard to be awesome but so inconsistent even in minor league ball.

David87 likes this.
  10. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

My team is kind of an uneven mess. My offense is pretty legit and I'm consistently dominating those categories from week to week...but my pitching is just woof. Aces haven't panned out (Flaherty, Snell) but thankfully Castillo has been awesome. Just all-around a really inconsistent staff.

I've whiffed on some big waiver scoops on the pitching part too so that hasn't helped. Just dropped Musgrove for the Luzardo lotto ticket, so fingers crossed.

Would y'all move any of my bats for an arm? Team is so injured...

[​IMG]

11. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Haven't been following Suarez this year but if you're cool with him at 3B and Moose at 2B, i'd probably try and see what type of pitching you can get for either Scooter or Yoan. Yoan I would think would have the most value between him, Scooter, and Suarez, but I'm also in a keeper league so it might be different.

But yeah I'd look at those 4 guys (Moose, Suarez, Scooter, Yoan) and try and figure out which 3 you want the most and balance that out with who can get you a good arm without hurting your team the most.

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Trying to figure out if I should trade flaherty now while he has any value or wait to see if he turns it around

13. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Ugh, had such high hopes. At this point I feel like we need to hold. He still has shown flashes based on strikeout ability but this definitely isn't what we drafted based on that dominant second half last year.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I traded some decent prospects for him, not a ton. I just want to make sure I don't wait too long, hopefully he rebounds.

15. natelivliv Aug 25, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 26, 2019)
    natelivliv

it's really strange, had a down year, Reds are trading and signing away, Brewers add the best C on the market, Cards are on the rise and trade for a huge bat, and you stand still??? They could use an OF or Pitcher(s), have to think they do something big still

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

16. elwishfour

Major League Baseball is returning in July for a 60-game regular season, and that means ESPN Fantasy Baseball is returning too! shareit apk vidmate app

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.