Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019 Chorus.FM Wellness Challenges [January 2019 - Step Challenge] • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Dec 28, 2018.

1. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

My fiancée says “Preach!”

She’s also a manger at bath and body works

2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

How does she feel about the job?

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

I don't know how interest everyone is in these stats, but I can either keep or stop posting these everyday.

Yesterday we did almost 180k steps!

20180102.png

4. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

She loves it but there’s a huge theft problem that’s pretty frustrating for her.

What are your thoughts on the job?

5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

That's interesting. I can imagine how much you're running around. Definitely see your stats ticking up drastically from Tuesday.

6. Garrett

I’m out shrink auditor so I totally get that. We got ours down by $30,000 last year—so we’re super proud of that.

I’m very burnt out on the job and retail in general. I’m ready for a change.

Yup. It’s gonna get more intense for me here soon when we lose our seasonal employees and I start with my personal trainer on Sunday.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  7. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I can understand that. She’s been in retail for a long time and while she does love her job it’s not something she wants to do for the rest of her life

8. Garrett

My steps aren’t syncing to the app :(

9. dylan

I see you at 45k, it takes a while for it to sync and show up. Sometimes it'll show the correct count on your home page but not on the comp page until it syncs again. Try force closing the app and reboot one or two times. They'll sync eventually as long as everything is set up for your apple watch, but if for some reason it doesn't you can always manually enter.

Garrett L. likes this.
  10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I really need to stop forgetting my Apple Watch at home when I go to work. Haha

David Parke likes this.
  11. dylan

I'm not feeling well but I'll be damned if I don't get my steps today

CarpetElf likes this.
  12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

You can really tell which day i was hungover haha. 27 steps lol

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

there's only 12 steps

14. dylan

Hey y'all the first week is over!! Congrats! You can see the rankings on the web portal and in the app but i'll post them later today as well.

I don't know about everyone else but I know for at least me whenever I see I've slipped in rank or I only have a few more steps to gain on somebody when I check the app after works it's motivated me to get on the treadmill at the gym or go on an extra walk with my dog on the weekend. I hope it's been helping motivate others as well.

DONT FORGET TO MANUALLY ADD YOUR STEPS FOR THE LAST WEEK IF YOU HAVENT DONE SO ALREADY. Let me know if you have any problems adding them or figuring out how to do so.

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I got an off brand step counter so I had to enter it manually for the most part but I think it went in okay

CarpetElf and dylan like this.
  16. We should do steps again when it's not winter

RJ Knorr, Borat and David Parke like this.
  17. dylan

Haha yeah the next time steps comes around will be in May

David Parke likes this.
  18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Is there a way to switch to fitbit from samsung? Mine finally arrived haha

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

yeah just click on devices and you can disconnect fitbit and connect to the other

dylan likes this.
  20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Hmm. not working. I'll give it a bit to sync up

21. dylan

after you click on devices go into metrics and make sure they're all updated to the fitbit now instead of samsung.

inKin

22. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I'm doing terribly and I don't even think I'm being unhealthy given that I've been working out a lot this month but it's still embarrassing seeing my number at the very bottom every day

kelseyleigh and dylan like this.
  23. dylan

There's always the next two months challenges for calories burned and activity time which will help the gym goers and those that have a more sedentary job.

24. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I also feel like I'm doing terribly. It really just showcases how little I move while sitting at my desk all day. Should at least motivate me to get on the treadmill a bit more.

CarpetElf likes this.
  25. Garrett

I took the week off work and getting off the couch is difficult. Let’s all not think of this as a competition (though it is a friendly one).

I went for a walk along the lake, the steps counting in mind, but taking that two hours to just breathe and move at a pace that wasn’t WORK was great. I guess try to find what that is for you. We all need more to life than work.

RJ Knorr, Joe4th and thesoftskeleton like this.