Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019 Chorus.FM Wellness Challenges [February 2019 - Calories Burned Challenge] • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Jan 25, 2019.

1. terps12

Regular

I would vote to keep it. For those who have to manually log, can't you just manually log all of your monthly calories in one shot?

2. Hey checking in - is there an April challenge? Ready to get back into it

3. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

i think just like most new years resolution stuff, interest in this has dropped off hard. im more than happy to start the april challenge up if people are wanting to do it though!

RJ Knorr and David Parke like this.
  4. Do it everyone.

RJ Knorr and David Parke like this.
  5. I’m down down down down!

RJ Knorr likes this.
  6. terps12

Regular

I'm interested, but I'm probably one of 5 people who still did March. Perhaps all contests should be "most steps" as that's the easiest for people to effortlessly track.

dylan likes this.
  7. terps12

Regular

Also, I'm down about 15lbs (8% body weight) since starting these, so regardless of the interest generated among other members, I'm glad these have happened.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I should get a watch for more accurate counting. Carrying my phone all the time is a hassle.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  9. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

oh hell yeah, that's great!!

The april challenge has been created in the app and the thread has been made as well. I sent out invites to everyone in the app. let's go!!!

JBoch, terps12 and David Parke like this.
  10. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

April is distance? I'm in. Are you all using the same app?

edit: just read the explanation more thoroughly. sorry for being an idiot.

11. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I can say this has definitely motivated me so far this year. Even if I know I'm not going to be the top for the month, I like to see how I do.