Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Blimp City Hero, Apr 8, 2019.
Packers select Hamp Cheevers, CB, Boston College
Houston Texans select Lil’Jordan Humphrey, WR, Texas
Bills select Anthony Johnson, WR, Buffalo.
Double dipping for that sweet sweet hometown value. Eagles up so @xkj1985x or group pick whatever we're doing
We'll just keep it moving... Eagles select Sean Rawlings, C/OL, Ole Miss
@EntryLevelDave Up for the Bengals... again
@whitenblue88 On deck for the Colts
Would’ve definitely been my “developmental WR” target if I couldn’t reach Miles Boykin. I think he’s underrated. One of those players that doesn’t look special in the Combine / pro days but he just knows how to straight up play football... he has that fire to run passionate routes and fight other dudes for the ball.
Hunter Renfrow is like that but he’s a slot guy. Jefferson is a sideline target. I think they both have potential to be reliable targets on 3rd down even if they don’t have that WR1 ceiling.
Yeah. I was really considering him before. I think he could even turn into a productive WR2 and picking now is really no-risk.
If I had a late round pick I'd probably have taken kesean johnson
Can someone do this bengals pick for me
How about this
I wanted Drue Tranquill but don’t have a 6th
Bengals select Keesean Johnson, WR, Fresno St.
@whitenblue88 Up for the Colts
@CarpetElf On deck for the Chargers (Let us know if you're not making the pick)
I already got him on one of my teams
Yeah Jags 6th round pick would've been above that pick, but i traded it
Colts select Dakota Allen, ILB, Texas Tech
@CarpetElf come pick pls
Yeah he didn't test off the charts but he can produce in the field. Plus the bloodlines are good (cousins with Clowney and Jonathan Joseph) and it's not like he got top notch coaching at UB so he can definitely improve in the NFL.
Yeah just count me out, sorry
I kid. We'll call it here. We're a day away and the Chiefs just fucked it all up anyways. Feel free to recap or grade/point out the best drafts!
Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
Michael Deiter, OL, Wisconsin
Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia
Jamel Dean, CB, Auburn
Bryce Love, RB, Stanford
Cortez Broughton, DT, Cincinnati
B+ I’d be pretty happy with this outcome
Chris Lindstrom, OL, Boston College
Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
Jaylon Ferguson, EDGE, Louisiana Tech
Lonnie Johnson Jr, CB, Kentucky
Lil’Jordan Humphrey, WR, Texas
Garrett Bradbury, OL, NC State
D’Andre Walker, EDGE, Georgia
Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis
Terry Beckner Jr, DT, Missouri
Jimmy Moreland, CB, James Maddison
Dillon Mitchell, WR, Oregon
Mohamed Sanu (Trade)
Reshad Jones (Trade)
B. A weird draft but I like it overall.
Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
Chase Winovich, EDGE, Michigan
David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin
Isaiah Johnson, CB, Houston
Devin Singletary, RB, FAU
Jahlani Tavai, LB, Hawaii
this draft would make me v. happy in real life. Obviously getting Murray at 13 isn't realistic.
49. Cleveland Browns - Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson
80. Cleveland Browns - Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota
117. Cleveland Browns (via ATL) - Kingsley Keke, DT, Texas A&M
119. Cleveland Browns - Joe Jackson, DE, Miami (FL)
144. Cleveland Browns (via JAX) - Isaiah Buggs, DL, Alabama
160. Cleveland Browns (via ATL via BAL) - Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma St.
170. Cleveland Browns (via NE) - Evan Worthington, S, Colorado
172. Cleveland Browns (COMP via ATL) - Antoine Wesley, WR, Texas Tech
189. Cleveland Browns - Oli Udoh, OT, Elon
Not mad at all with this draft. Getting some height in the secondary (Mullen/Worthington), same for WR (Wesley), improving coverage at LB (Cashman), replacing Duke with a late steal like Hill, and a little depth/development at RT with Udoh. My favorite aspect was the mid-round steals of Keke, Jackson and Buggs, which really gives them inexpensive depth for years to come behind what could be one of the best D-lines in the league.
Grade for picks: A-
Grade when you throw in the Odell trade: A+++++
15. Washington Redskins - DK Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss
46. Washington Redskins - Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
76. Washington Redskins - Germaine Pratt, LB, NC State
96. Washington Redskins (COMP) - Oshane Ximines, Edge, Old Dominion
153. Washington Redskins - Beau Benzschawel, OL, Wisconsin
173. Washington Redskins (COMP) - Kendall Sheffield, CB, Ohio State
Not a terrible draft for the Bonercats. Solid value on most picks. If Jones pans out, that could be a pretty solid offense to build around with Jones/Guice/Metcalf/Doctson. The biggest improvement is in their LB core with Pratt offering solid coverage at ILB and Ximines coming in to pressure the pocket. Otherwise, Benzschawel was great value and may start day one and Sheffield, while limited to slot corner, could be very good there from the start.
45. New England Patriots (via ATL) - AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss
61. New England Patriots (via KC) - Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama
63. New England Patriots (via KC via LAR) - Will Grier, QB, West Virginia
64. New England Patriots - Dawson Knox, TE, Ole Miss
73. New England Patriots (via DET) - Anthony Nelson, DL, Iowa
101. New England Patriots (COMP) - Renell Wren, DT, Arizona St.
134. New England Patriots - Christian Miller, Edge, Alabama
Everyone who hates the Patriots will hate this draft. Knox, Nelson and maybe Grier felt like they were in their general range of value, but Brown, Thompson, Wren and Miller felt like steals. Ultimately, they filled a lot of their current needs with young talent at great value in this draft.
lol i'd be more interested seeing you guys grade drafts you didn't do haha
Drafts I love (Excluding My Own):
Giants (I mean...I actually hate it...but it's realistic af and Mack/Jonah are solid picks.)
Washington (Very boom or bust but it makes sense)
Chiefs (I LOATHE polite as a prospect lol)
Hahah yeah it’s shocking that people like the drafts that they did themselves lol