Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NFL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 530

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Yeah if I had to live near Pats fans I would just end it

GrantCloud and spiffa0 like this.
  2. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

:(

3. My father in law is a pats fan and whenever we drop the baby off to be babysat be puts my son in a Patriots onesie and it makes me furious.

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  4. MidDave

That is rude af

5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I love that we got pats slander in here and the nhl thread is on that bruins slander

6. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I can do Pats fans but I couldn’t live in the heart of Pats country. Like that is actually what my hell would be like. Just everyone talking about how amazing Tom is, and then the other part of my hell is just people screaming Roll Tide

CarpetElf likes this.
  7. MidDave

Zach likes this.
  8. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Apparently there is a designated pilot examiner that my school uses that apparently tells people when they have passed their checkride, and if they are a fan of another SEC school (most are at my location), he makes them yell Roll Tide over the comm frequency for everyone to hear and I find that annoying and funny at the same time

9. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I think Roll Tide culture is hilarious

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I love Alabama schools in general. One of them is named after muddy jerseys and uses an elephant as its mascot and the other can’t decide between the two most generic sports mascots so they just use them both interchangeably

FTank, Owlex, Randall Mentzos and 4 others like this.
  11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Fuck Alabama.

Joe4th, Zach and spiffa0 like this.
  12. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Patriots fans are generally pretty fuckin annoying.

My college roommate's dad on move-in day:
    "Who's your team?" "Jaguars" *brandishes Brady jersey* "oh yeah? You like any winning teams?"

I now look back and realize that was funny, but man that one stung. You just met me and you're 35 years older than me. And you still trying to talk shit when no one even said anything about your team

13. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Also, if they were the same price, the northeast would definitely be better than the southeast. It's more cultured, more historic, more politically forward-thinking, stronger job markets, better education, and has more gorgeous nature.

It probably still is marginally better if you can afford it. But at my current income the northeast is not a fun place to live. I have to work ALL THE TIME to live there. Income inequality is really exaggerated there, which undermines the fact that they do vote in favor of social programs.

Southeast has some cool cities though, and some mountains and beaches, and generally great weather (even if you hate the heat, spring and fall are wonderful and winter isn't that bad) so it's not as awful as people from elsewhere act like it is. If you still don't have a professional skill like me (I'm working on it) the southeast is a much easier place to accomplish your goals cost-wise. And you can still live in a big city and have access to culture and forward thinking people, hence why I'm moving to Atlanta.

14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

If it was the same price, the southeast would be better than pretty much only the plains part of the midwest.

15. MidDave

16. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

But southwest Ohio is fine?

[​IMG]

Owlex, PeacefulOrca and CarpetElf like this.
  17. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Well I’m going through the hassle of moving it has to at least be more than a lateral move

Edit: it’s more about friends and family in general

18. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Ok I’ll bite. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?

19. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

He’s almost certainly going to come in here with some ridiculous answer like Rum Raisin

Owlex, JRShoenberger and PeacefulOrca like this.
  20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Early Grey.
    Rum Raisin is #2 lol

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  21. broken22

(:

Root beer floats are my favorite.

22. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I kid anyways. I went to Miami my freshman year and had friends at Dayton/Xavier. One of my best friends lives in Cincy, so I know it's not that bad. I would just keep in the more developed areas. haha

23. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

You ready to turn it around with Jesus, buddy boy?

24. JRShoenberger

Trusted

I’m cool with Jesus and all, but I’m not sure he cares much for the media attention.

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.