Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NFL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 30

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

I cannot handle cigars / too much tobacco, it makes me feel like I'm gonna puke

2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Never start smoking.

CarpetElf likes this.
  3. Randall Mentzos

man. That chicken piccata was GOOD.

Max_123, GrantCloud and CarpetElf like this.
  4. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

the last time I took an edible I heard voices and told my ex-wife to hide the knives. haven't tried edibles since.

Fronnyfron and GrantCloud like this.
  5. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I only smoked pot a few times in high school but had more fun being the sober driver and driving my super high friends around so they would be safe.

Didn’t realize till years later that theoretically I could still get in trouble for that if we were pulled over (mostly if they’d be asshole and hide shit in the car and then not claim it as theirs if it was found). Luckily it never came to that.

Owlex and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  6. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s my only problem with weed. Getting caught with it, especially if it isn’t mine. What a buzzkill that would be.

7. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Madison used to be my favorite player

our dog when I was in HS was named Madison after him

CarpetElf likes this.
  8. Randall Mentzos

It is SUPER easy to not get caught though haha. As long as you're not slurring your words & bloodshot eyes while behind the wheel of a car, or carrying heavy doses that stink up your car, it's not difficult at all to conceal / only smoke in private or secluded places.

The only time I ever feel like I have to be cautious is when I'm crossing state lines - on tour I won't carry more than a few grams at a time. If I gotta take some country back roads through the deep south, I try not to have any at all in case I encounter a racist cop.

9. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

For sure, I’ve never come close to it. It’s just a nagging thought in my mind.

10. Randall Mentzos

I've come to realize that it just really clicks with my brain chemistry. I'm in a calmer, more jovial state of mind high, whereas I've heard other people say it makes them really anxious & paranoid. Everyone reports different reactions to the experience of smoking weed.

For me personally the only downside is getting sleepy too often but that only happens with indica. Sativa gets me stimulated. As does most live resin / hash oil.

11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Indica >>>>>>>

12. Randall Mentzos

Indica = let's eat some junk food, and get sucked into whatever TV or Youtube I'm watching until I pass out. Let's also be too lazy to do any chores at all. If I made plans I am probably either gonna cancel or be very late.

Sativa = let's write part of a Terrain song, cook a beauitful Chicken PIccata, clean the house/kitchen immediately because it needs to be done, and then scout some college NFL players for the mock draft. If I made plans I'll have more fun and also be more fun to interact with.

Sativa >>>

13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Sativa = anxiety

Indica = not anxiety

GrantCloud likes this.
  14. Randall Mentzos

Maybe I'm weird but indicas give me anxiety more often haha

Sativas make me so much less uptight and more easygoing tbh. I just have fun and make more jokes and say more witty things cause my brain is more stimulated. & I come up with more creative ideas both in music and in cooking, and tend to notice more detail when I clean the house or listen to music or watch football, etc.

Owlex likes this.
  15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I need someone else to have met you so they too can be immensely bothered by this

GrantCloud likes this.
  16. Randall Mentzos

That's ironic because my humor when high is exactly your humor when sober lol

You just want me to "stay out of your territory".

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Dont ever insult me like that again

GrantCloud likes this.
  18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

19. Randall Mentzos

Oh come on, it's the king of annoying puns saying my sense of humor is bothersome!

[​IMG]

Every other time you own it hahaha

Joe4th likes this.
  20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

My humor is like Randall guitar playing.
    Your humor is like Matt guitar playing.

Joe4th and GrantCloud like this.
  21. Randall Mentzos

So I'm not quite the comedian you are but I'm funnier than I give myself credit for. Thanks, Matt. ;)

GrantCloud likes this.
  22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

More like, you arent bad but if you werent there no one would notice

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

[​IMG]

24. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

These numbers are from the playoffs. This is absurd.

Brady is the unquestioned GOAT in my mind.

Joe4th likes this.
  25. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Its funny, because the chart shows that if Peyton had a defense that kept in under 21, he was winning. But Brady had 19 of 40 games where he had to score 21+ to win. And he's 11-8 in those games, while Peyton was 3-10.

Being 6-5 in games of 28+ really does make the "dont count out Brady" meme pretty true.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.