Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NFL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 1576

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Finishing your own jokes...sad

[​IMG]

2. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I hope he enjoyed my pity like

3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

4. preppyak

Elite Supporter

The good news is they have his 5th year option to at least have a little leverage; but if Taylor Lewan is worth 5/$80mil, then Stanley is gonna be the first $100mil O-lineman

CarpetElf likes this.
  5. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I’m interested to see if he even declares. I’ve seen a lot of smoke for Love transferring to Texas Tech in the past couple days

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I just saw that too!!!

Love 100 percent should transfer.

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

But also, if someone is dumb enough to spend a 1st, Love should get himself paid then

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Actually, he did this against the #2, #3, #4, #6, and #10 teams in the league for sacks; and if he makes it the rest of the year, add team #3 and #10 again and team #8. He's shutting down defensive MVP candidates.

Fuego likes this.
  9. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Agreed. I guess it depends on how high people are on him this year, but TTU would be the perfect place to restore draft stock and make a claim for the QB3 spot next year

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

QB4*

11. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

12. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

13. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

if Tua AND Love declare, man....I don't know who I want

I guess just fucking load up in this draft and roll with Fitz again and go for Lawrence/Tua/Fields next year

14. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I haven’t read the last 8 or so pages, I’m just quietly waiting for my game to finish downloading. No idea why it’s taking this long. Usual speed is 15 Mbps and it’s still taken... 1.5 days on and off to get to just 88% of a 16 GB “update”.

I miss the days of buying a game and you know, being able to play it right away.

15. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

@Dinosaurs Dish who do you think would take over if Garrett is fired now?

the defense is piss poor so hopefully no one from that side of the ball.

Kellen can’t seem to properly run the offense let alone a whole team. Especially not in his first year of any sort of coaching.

Some random special teams person?

16. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Kris Richard’s a head coaching candidate in his own right so you’d think he’d be the guy

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

If the choice is between Tua and Love and you dont know who to pick then you dont deserve to have a QB

18. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

He should not be.

19. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I just feel like Jerry Jones has got to know that keeping the same staff over and over again and getting a yes man can't work after what happened with Garrett

Which means of course he's going to do the same thing again and pick Richard

Joe4th and whitenblue88 like this.
  20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I obviously still want Tua more than anyone else

but if they both return to school is when it gets interesting. I don't like Herbert, I don't really like Fromm, Burrow is going to go before we pick. Maybe Eason?

21. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Don’t second guess yourself, you’re 100% right. The best bet is just rolling the dice for the QB crop for next year if Tua returns. Not only does it give you more film on Tua, but you’re already out of the running for Burrow. Pair someone with Taco, get Andrew Thomas, add a RB in the second, and you’re instantly a QB away from one of the best young cores in the league. Dolphins are doing this right.

22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Andrew Thomas, Laviska Shenault, K'Lavon Chaisson, and Travis Etienne. Ooooo baby.

23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would bet a LOT of money that the Dolphins draft a running back on day 2.

Etienne, Swift, and Dobbins are my favorites

Randall Mentzos and CarpetElf like this.
  24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Screenshot_20191206-181549_Chrome.jpg

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I mean hell I don't like Fromm but its worth a shot at 68

Randall Mentzos and CarpetElf like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.