Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NFL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 1506

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

DJ Chark is an above average WR1 in the National football league.

GrantCloud and morgantayler like this.
  3. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

He’s been such a promising piece. Really look forward to the next two years of development before we inevitably disrespect him with a lowball contract, because the Jags just dont want to be a good or smart team

4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Nah. we will have different coaches and a GM by then

GrantCloud likes this.
  5. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

6. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Were any players mic’ed up that night?

7. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I don’t know. I feel like that would have come out much earlier if that was the case?

preppyak likes this.
  8. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Well, it’s obviously hard to be mad at him for reacting that way if Mason did that. Unfortunately we’ll never be able prove it. I do wonder if it helps him in the appeal

9. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Garrett implied it in his postgame comments. He was asked if Rudolph said anything to cause him to swing the helmet and he said something like “you’ll have to look at the tape”.

10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Several Browns players are being interviewed as we speak and saying this is the first they're hearing about it.

Such an ugly situation all the way around.

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

preppyak likes this.
  12. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I wouldn't be shocked if it did happen

but, if it did happen, you would think it would have been out there by now

13. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Yeah when Josina Anderson openly speculated on it, it was sort of talked about. On one hand, it’s MAGA Mason and Myles reacted so viscerally out of bounds. On the other hand, there’s basically no way to prove that he’s right or wrong, and this could be a play to lower his suspension.

One would think Pouncey wouldn’t go to bat for Mason if he said that, on the other hand who knows if it was even possible for him to hear that.

14. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

If his Browns teammates are saying this is the first their hearing about it, it makes me pretty skeptical. You'd think if that happened you would tell your teammates, no? I guess it's unfair to speculate having never been in that situation though.

15. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I would think that his teammates would have heard something about it and he would have told them, so for them to have no knowledge at all makes me believe it probably didn't happen. But I guess we'll see, not really something that can be proven

16. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

it would suck if Rudolph said that

it would also suck if Garrett is making it up to try and get his suspension lowered / get people to go "oh, ok that's why he did it. it's ok now."

17. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I know PFF isn't gospel but man its crazy to see an undrafted rookie on here

18. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Hmm this post is something I didn't even really consider so yeah this whole thing just sucks

19. Randall Mentzos

I don’t speak for every POC, just me, but I still don’t think that’s a reason to bash someone with a helmet. Like if someone came at me aggressively yelling slurs I definitely wouldn’t just stand there, but like, just straight up punch him or something. Garrett still went too far. Rudolph is way smaller than him.

MysteryKnight likes this.
  20. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

That's also been my thinking, as a non-POC who's opinion doesn't matter lol, i'm all for punching nazi's and MAGA dickheads but bringing a weapon into it def crosses a line

21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Rudolph is taller and like 30 pounds lighter.

22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

No Josh Allen smdh.

23. Randall Mentzos

Yeah Allen has been a beast there is no way he’s not top 5

Teams have begun paying more attention to him than Yannick Ngakoue on some downs

CarpetElf likes this.
  24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I did like Nick Needham coming out. Though entirely because I insist on pronouncing his name "need ham".

xbrokendownx likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I would think this would be easily proven true or false pretty quickly...and honestly, assuming tape is available, I'd be surprised if the NFL hadn't already watched/listened to it as soon as this happened to get more context.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.