Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NFL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 1255

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Mariota isn’t great or even that good but I feel bad for him. Must be super tough developing when you’re coaching is changing practically every year.

GrantCloud likes this.
    Mrplum5089 and CarpetElf like this.
  3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t think mariotas potential was all star, but I think if he had consistency and a better coaching situation in his first few years I definitely think he could have been a serviceable starter.

4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

If his ceiling is “serviceable” though, theres another issue

5. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Lot of cat team sadness these last two days

socklord, GrantCloud and SpookinCups like this.
  7. Randall Mentzos Oct 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 15, 2019)
    Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Actually I was about to say that was the first hypothetical offer for Ramsey posted by anyone in this thread this season that I didn’t hate

Still don’t like it but I’m beginning to realize that Ramsey is a petty ass bitch who doesn’t even support his teammates right now, it’s starting to lose my respect. He’s literally just mad that a broke team didn’t give him an EARLY extension and he’s getting paid at a normal time. This whole thing is so extra and entitled, it’s not like they fucking franchise tagged him in year 6. This is NOT the Bell situation and Ramsey should realize Brown is a dumbass who just ruined his career

He over here crying like someone’s jealous 4 year old little brother because “well BOSA got signed in year 3.” Man, sit down.

8. broken22

(:

I'm going to bed, but when I wake up tomorrow the Eagles better have traded for Patrick Peterson or Chris Harris.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  9. Randall Mentzos

10. Old Glory

Regular

That was a quick turn.

marsupial jones and CarpetElf like this.
  11. Randall Mentzos Oct 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 15, 2019)
    Randall Mentzos

Alright. I’m fine. That was the best offer we were gonna get. And it’s to a team in the NFC that we only play once every 4 years.

Two firsts and a fourth. Ive been thinking that’s my floor if we can’t get mid-high first round picks. I wanted more but I’ve been saying “at least two first round picks PLUS something else.” If we got less I’d be pissed. Now I’m still pissed at Coughlin, and Ramsey for being petty as fuck and not being a team-goal oriented player... but whatever we got some dope picks so hopefully that’ll be new players to get excited about.

12. Randall Mentzos

This season will probably continue to suck because our defense is gutted. But use that money to sign Yannick before the offseason, and draft me more defensive studs with those picks.

Gimme a stud DT, MLB, CB, FS I want all of it. Replace Dareus on the line and find an incumbent for Calais once he retires (Derrick Brown?) Get a much more powerful and downhill middle linebacker, Slide Jack outside to WILL where Telvin Smith was, and put Quincy at SAM. Ronnie can stay our SS and I guess now Bouye remains a primary CB. Lock down Yannick & Allen as our franchise pass rushers.

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

cool thanks dude

14. Randall Mentzos

@Fucking Dustin i just realized this is why you sent me money to buy a drink

15. socklord

Trusted

I, for one, do not view Ramsey as a “petty ass bitch” because I do not know what went down behind closed doors.

16. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

17. socklord

Trusted

Patrick Peterson to the Eagles pls

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah, thats just Randall venting lol. Best to ignore it haha.

GrantCloud and socklord like this.
  19. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

This makes a lot of sense actually, i could see that

socklord likes this.
  20. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

CarpetElf likes this.
  21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

22. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

in fairness, Amari has worked out great and they gave up less than the Bears or Ram so it evens out.

23. socklord

Trusted

He’s really going through the five stages of grief here

24. was going to post a scrubs doctor hedrick gif but couldn't find one

CarpetElf likes this.
  25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

“He ain’t leaving” to “petty ass bitch”

Maaaan y’all are wild

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.