Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NFL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 1238

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Is Dan Quinn fired yet?

CarpetElf likes this.
  2. Good morning to fans of teams where the head coach got their second win on the west coast...ever

3. socklord

Trusted

Let’s be real, the Chargers probably don’t have to trade anybody to finish with a top 10 draft pick

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. socklord

Trusted

I’m crying

5. JRShoenberger

Trusted

good morning to you too.

spiffa0 likes this.
  6. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Is Garrett fired yet?

spiffa0 likes this.
  7. broken22

(:

I'm not sure what to think of Kellen Moore right now either. Garrett is awful, but neither coach knows how to make an adjustment.

8. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Good morning to nobody. Starting to realize that my pipe dream of “have a winning season and keep Ramsey” has a zero percent chance of happening lol

CarpetElf and GrantCloud like this.
  9. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Can someone make me the opposite of the Garrett meme @Dinosaurs Dish occasionally posts

CarpetElf and GrantCloud like this.
  10. broken22

(:

The Eagles really miss Jordan Hicks.

CarpetElf likes this.
  11. socklord

Trusted

That’s what you took away from yesterday’s game?

12. broken22

(:

No, but having shitty LB's isn't helping either. I hate to break to ya but the secondary isn't the only problem on this team.

13. Fucking Dustin

Good morning to my lord and savior

[​IMG]

14. socklord

Trusted

Never once thought otherwise, but there are three positions I would upgrade before LB

15. broken22

(:

I agree, but it still doesn't change the fact they miss him. I think it's about time that people should stop giving Roseman a pass though.

16. Fucking Dustin

[​IMG]

Jesus that's bad

Btw I know we controlled the ball for a majority of the 4th quarter but idk that makes it worse IMO how do you let us own TOP with those weapons and one of the most talented passers ever against our 3rd string CBs

17. So should I actually go to the No Doubt concert?

GrantCloud and CarpetElf like this.
  18. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

No doubt

19. Fucking Dustin

20. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

21. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i'll never understand how passer rating works. he completes 33.3% of his passes... but for negative yards... and his rating is... 42.4? (i know it's not a simple average of two numbers or anything, but still humorous. kind of like how a perfect rating isn't even a whole number)

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  22. Fucking Dustin

I guess it's just because he didn't throw 0-3 for 3 INTs haha

But yeah the formula is kinda useless and doesn't factor in sacks IIRC which I think is VERY important in evaluating a QB's production

But oh well no stat is perfect

CarpetElf likes this.
  23. Fucking Dustin

I would like to hear a statistician explain why 158.3 is the ceiling and why everything is weighed as it is

Cuz I know there's a reason I just don't know it

24. socklord

Trusted

For sure, I agree. Have you seen the draft picks he’s made since returning to his GM role? He nailed the Wentz pick, but otherwise it’s a couple solid players and a bunch of misses. He’s gotta starting hitting on these draft picks, especially because the Eagles have one of the older rosters in the league right now. It’s a real problem.

GrantCloud likes this.
  25. broken22

(:

I wasn't a fan when he moved up to get Sidney Jones, the Miles Sanders pick absolutely didn't make sense, the Shariff Miller pick was awful. He ingnored the pass rush, he probably could have had Clowney for pretty much nothing. I would like to think he isn't sitting on his hands right now but it seems like he is.

CarpetElf likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.