Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NFL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 1084

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

This is the worst part. I was JUST getting excited about Minshew and then a bigger bomb blows up in my fuckin face.

Now I get why we have so many good players get hurt. The Jags are gonna give FANS ACL-tears with all this sudden change of direction trauma.

GrantCloud and CarpetElf like this.
  2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Tbh Minshew is a reason to have hope. It could be worse. You could be the Saints who were Super Bowl favorites and now are projected to barely make the playoffs. Or the Steelers who lost their franchise QB and then traded away an opportunity to replace him. Or the Panthers who may legitimately be in the worst situation in the league.

3. Stop with this opportunity to replace him garbage . The Steelers were never taking a QB in the draft.

4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I dont live in Houston and when I move I'll still be like the same distance away so yeah

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Which is also a mistake.

6. Fucking Dustin

Fuck Dallas sports though including the Mavs who I love outside of all the bad people

Joe4th and CarpetElf like this.
  7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Started a Madden 20 franchise. I moved the Titans to Houston and now they're the Oilers. I moved the Texans to Memphis and now they're the Hounds lol.

GrantCloud and Fucking Dustin like this.
  8. Fucking Dustin

One time in a really old Madden I moved the Cowboys to LA and made them the Los Angeles Armada

I lost so much money

Max_123, Joe4th, GrantCloud and 2 others like this.
  9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Tbh I should've moved them to London and kept the branding. The London Texans.

Max_123, GrantCloud and Colby Searcy like this.
  10. Randall Mentzos

I want to see Ramsey dominate league-leading receivers and make diving interceptions and blow up FB and TE on stretch runs and “spit facts” on the field until I’m 40. Minshew is not quite as cool as that.

11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Minshew started one game and now has a $1 million dollar penis endorsement. There is NO ONE as cool as that.

GrantCloud and Swoos like this.
  12. Jags themed penis puppets

13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Jacksonville is the exact market that that product is aimed towards.

14. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

lol wut?

15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

16. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Honestly, you should invest in a fresher LSU corner more than another shitty (football) Seminole.

CarpetElf likes this.
  17. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Hell no

18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

If we turn that first we get for Ramsey into Grant Delpit my complaints will go down dramatically. If we use the other on Kristian Fulton and then our 2nd on Jacob Phillips.

Man we got a stew geauxing.

19. You'll come down from your Dak high soon enough and join the rest of us miserable malcontents in due time

20. Randall Mentzos

Don’t do it Jaguars. It’s not worth it. Ask Coughlin to resign, let Caldwell sign Ramsey like Marrone wants, let Marrone lose 9-10 games anyway, fire Marrone, hire a coach that actually has some cajones and doesn’t call soft plays in aggressive situations... Ramsey’s happy. I’m happy.

CarpetElf likes this.
  21. Randall Mentzos

And by “ask Coughlin to resign”, I mean in the same way that you ask grandpa if he wants to live in that nice nursing home with the spa, while the shuttle’s already outside waiting for him.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  22. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Pls don’t do this 2me

23. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Dak is the only QB more accurate than Gardner Minshew.

24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

And yet, no penile endorsements.

25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Not even the tip.

GrantCloud and Randall Mentzos like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.