Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NFL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 1063

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. broken22

(:

Howie do the right thing and trade for Ramsey, Ronald Darby is a liability.

socklord likes this.
  2. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

@CarpetElf - I saw this and almost spit out my drink.

[​IMG]

3. socklord

Trusted

4. broken22

(:

The Eagles remind me of the Phillies this year, the Phillies knew they need pitching this year and neglected the issue, the Eagles knew the secondary wouldn't be good enough, and neglected the issue.

socklord likes this.
  5. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Would be pretty great for Hill to tweet that only to be included in the trade back to Jax

CarpetElf and socklord like this.
  6. socklord

Trusted

Still not fan of how they passed up on a corner or safety in favor of a running back

7. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

8. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Zach likes this.
  9. socklord

Trusted

10. broken22

(:

Yeah I'm starting to second guess that now, the Shariff Miller pick bothers me too even if it was only in the 4th round.

socklord likes this.
  11. Paxton Lynch visiting the Steelers lolol

Sign Kaepernick you cowards

Max_123, Owlex and socklord like this.
  12. broken22

(:

Like the Eagles are in a prime position, Ramsey would definitely put them over the hump. Fuck, if they had a player in the secondary like Ramsey they probably beat Atlanta Sunday night.

13. socklord

Trusted

Only pick I loved was the Dillard pick. Still indifferent about Sanders and JJAW, the latter of which is now a bit redundant after they decided to fully guarantee Jeffery’s contract for 2020. Might not see JJAW in a full-time starting role until 2021.

14. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Too many yinzers and rednecks would burning their Steelers stuff at Heinz to sign Kaep

CarpetElf and preppyak like this.
  15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

If Eli Manning is done, he'll have gone 116-116 in the regular season over 16 seasons. Kind of incredible.

16. broken22

(:

I'm not indifferent on JJAW because Alshon can't stay healthy, Sanders I love but he's so raw still. Sanders seems to be so hell bent on running to the outside all of the time, it drives me crazy.

17. socklord

Trusted

Yeah we’ll see. Like I said, I don’t dislike those picks, but I definitely was and still am indifferent/whatever towards them. I definitely don’t like the Miller and Thorson picks, especially since Thorson isn’t even with us anymore

18. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

yeah this is an accomplishment

19. socklord

Trusted

The Giants definitely intended to leave us with a cliffhanger regarding Eli’s record

20. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

No issues with the Dillard pick, you can never invest too heavily in the O line

Sanders and Arcega Whiteside both seem to have a ton of talent so I'm cool with them

I'd be fine with Miller if he actually played. Sweat hasn't shown much, DE depth is a worry

Thorson was obviously a disaster

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Ramsey is speaking to media before practice at 12:40 ET. He wasn’t originally on the schedule so this will be interesting.

CarpetElf likes this.
  22. socklord

Trusted

The Dillard pick was awesome

broken22 likes this.
  23. Zach

Trusted Supporter

That is the most Eli thing that Eli could have done for sure

24. but is he a hall of famer???

25. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.