Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NFL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 3

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Just give me Daniel Jones, Nick Foles, or Ryan Tannehill. It'd be easier to swallow a bust QB if it was a decision I would've made, and not something I know is gonna be awful the whole time.

SlappinCups likes this.
  2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

You say that but you still won't admit to being wrong about things and it took you five years to turn on Bortles haha.

GrantCloud and PeacefulOrca like this.
  3. Randall Mentzos

This whole post isn't true haha

I made excuses for Bortles because I wanted to believe he could improve, not because I thought he was doing fine

SlappinCups likes this.
  4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Thats the same thing haha

5. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

they will almost certainly screw it up

though it is nice to (seemingly) "have a plan" for once

CarpetElf and PeacefulOrca like this.
  6. Randall Mentzos

I also would say, when discussing football, I admit that I'm wrong more than you do @CarpetElf

You basically never think your sports opinion could be misguided and always frame entire discussions around your parameters of logic

SlappinCups likes this.
  7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Sure Jan

GrantCloud and PeacefulOrca like this.
  8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

They've got the coaches to succeed. Which is ironic because i think they hold your tank plan back haha

10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

11. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

if they don't go for Kyler Murray this year, I think the plan might be trade back and try and pick up a 2020 1st

in which case they'll have 2 picks and plenty of ammo to move up for a QB if they need to

who knows

CarpetElf likes this.
  12. Randall Mentzos

Would love to see anyone remember 1 example of Matt saying he's wrong about anything NFL related

There's a reason why I'm more stubborn when I'm arguing with you. You're quite severe about which perspectives you will and won't accept / take seriously in a discussion.

SlappinCups likes this.
  13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I like that plan better. I dont get your obsession with Murray on the Dolphins tbh. I think he can succeed in certain places. Which is why i lowkey think he's a Bengal

14. Randall Mentzos

Anyway, I hated the Bortles pick but I convinced myself to try to believe in him anyway because I didn't want to face the truth - that we were going to suck on offense for 5 more years. That's very different from thinking he's good and then turning against him late.

SlappinCups likes this.
  15. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Pushing AJ to the ground and then calmly waking away/turning your back to him is one of the more audacious things I’ve ever seen on the field lol

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I'm not obsessed with Murray. I would be fine if they decide that he isn't the guy. I just think that he will be a good NFL QB

Randall Mentzos and CarpetElf like this.
  17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

#TeamRamsey

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Thats fair. I think if he goes to a really good offensive coach he could be good.

draft Murray then trade Goff

19. Randall Mentzos

I'm not sold on him in a vacuum, but I think Miami is probably one of the best "fits" for him, and that context would make me root for him.

SlappinCups likes this.
  20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

This Ross has an entire case of Andrew Wiggins face socks lol

Max_123 and PeacefulOrca like this.
  21. Randall Mentzos

It's completely on-brand though haha. Ramsey is just, like that. Some people don't like it but when he's on your team you LOVE it. The whistle wasn't blown yet so it was still fair game to knock Green on the ground lol. He will get physical with you if you start taking plays off.

SlappinCups and Owlex like this.
  22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

CarpetElf likes this.
  23. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Im sure you wouldn’t just leave them there, so congrats on the new case of socks

CarpetElf likes this.
  24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

As a fantasy owner of Andrew Wiggins for much too long, i set fire to the case

25. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I'm going to test the Jag likes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CarpetElf likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.