Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NFL Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Football • Page 1503

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

2. So Philip Rivers is toast right? I think this is the last year of his contract. To the Chargers give him another few years?

3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

He held on as long as he could, but that 2004 class is dead. Long live 2004.

spiffa0 likes this.
  4. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

He’s still got enough in the tank to be a bridge QB for one of these teams drafting a QB (or one of the ones that waits until next year) IMO

5. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

This is bordering on coaching malpractice to not play JJAW more. What exactly is the downside

Eagles need to find out what they have in one of their biggest mysteries

socklord likes this.
  6. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Rivers to Chicago.

although, i'd basically pencil in any FA QB this off-season to Chicago

7. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

so you're saying Rivers

dried up.

8. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

So the Cowboys offense is second in the league in points per drive, behind Baltimore. But our defense is right in the middle of the league in points allowed per drive. Which is going to be our downfall, whether it happens in the regular season or if we make the playoffs.

9. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

10. socklord

Trusted

11. socklord

Trusted

They have right of first refusal this upcoming offseason, which is interesting. Guess they’re going to try to keep Howard around and, if they can’t, they’ll keep Ajayi around to replace him.

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

"*gasp*"

14. socklord

Trusted

How about Preston Williams now?

CarpetElf likes this.
  15. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

16. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

17. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

idk what the fuck a Mark Walton is but lock him up and throw away the goddamn key

18. socklord

Trusted

Oh my god

GrantCloud likes this.
  19. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Check out the semi colon

drew rosenhaus wyd

20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

21. So The Athletic publishes an article claiming Rivera is on the hot seat. The same day Tepper holds a random presser. Although he started the presser saying he wouldn’t answer questions regarding Rivera, he did say he doesn’t tolerate mediocrity. Rivera is synonymous with mediocrity. I think he’s pretty much gone. You can point to not having Cam as an excuse but 3 winning seasons in 9 years isn’t good enough.

Regarding Cam, Tepper said he wants Cam in Charlotte for a long time. I don’t doubt that to be true. The potential problem is going to be the contract situation. With only 1 year left I think it’s likely Cam will want to secure a new deal before the season starts. That’d be a big risk for the team and could lead to issues.

If Cam stays, or even if he doesn’t, please give me Greg Roman. He was great with Kaepernick is SF. Tyrod went to a pro bowl under him in Buffalo. And now he’s helped create the most dynamic offense in the league with Lamar. I’d love see him revitalize Cam’s career.

22. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Carolina needs a hard nosed guy. Someone with a Super Bowl pedigree who is a true leader of men or something.....a guy like Jim Schwartz.

23. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

I'm already preparing for Rivera & Cam to be replaced by some shit combo like Fisher/Mariota.

Randall Mentzos and CarpetElf like this.
  24. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

There are an absurd amount of rumors going around with AB returning. That plus his Instagram apology.

Ugh. I really, really hope we do not bring him back. FUCK that guy.

25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Carolina is gonna go Lincoln Riley and Jalen Hurts

GrantCloud and Swoos like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.