Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2020-2021 NCAA Football Season Thread [Archived] Football • Page 143

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by CarpetElf, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

"I drafted him in our Madden league"

GrantCloud and CarpetElf like this.
  2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I believe you had him above Tua to start the year and second only to Luck in terms of QB prospects you've scouted.

uuu and GrantCloud like this.
  3. Night Channels

Trusted

That's a crazy ass statement and I will still give you (or anyone else) shit for saying that.

I said that LSU's passing offense is the best ever. That isn't just because of Joe Burrow.

uuu and CarpetElf like this.
  4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

do it

CarpetElf likes this.
  5. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

I just don’t agree that Luck was better and I’m not sure who else outside of Dan Marino even has an argument for being better than this coming out

6. Just dropping by to say that this LSU team is probably the best college football team of all time/at least my football-watching lifetime

uuu and CarpetElf like this.
  7. John Stocco the greatest college QB of all time

bigmike and FTank like this.
  8. Only OG AP posters know

bigmike likes this.
  9. KalValor

Regular

Good season, bad ending for my tigers. Trying not to take these runs for granted when we lose in the playoffs. 10 years ago, I would’ve killed for this kind of year

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Tbh I'm glad LSU won because Clemson will be here next year. LSU probably won't.

GrantCloud and CarpetElf like this.
  11. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Like I'm so hyped for Joe Burrow.

Literally the best individual season ever.

12. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

See this is absurd. He shattered the single season record, at the highest level of CFB competition, by nearly 25%. What athlete in what sports league was the last to set a season record by that huge of a margin?

If Mahomes went out and threw 6700 yards OR if he threw 67 TD next season, shattering Manning’s records by that same ratio, no one would say “now hold on, he has the CHIEFS offense” because you still ain’t posting numbers anywhere close to that if you’re not at the top of your sport. This isn’t just a dude who led the Big 12 in passing, this dude shattered an SEC *record* by 1100 yards!!! How is he NOT the best ever is the question I should be asking y’all. I dont care what supporting cast you have if you’re demolishing records in the top CFB league like that.

13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Only four receivers in LSU history have scored more touchdowns in their career than Ja'Marr Chase did this season

14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Though my favorite stat may be the fact that our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place record holders for receiving TDs in a season are all from this season.

15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I've always been cautiously hyped for Myles Brennan. We'll compete. If we're half as good as we were this year then I consider that huge.

uuu likes this.
  16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Jeaux Burreaux accounted for 65 touchdowns this season. The previous LSU record was 29 lol
    Jeaux Burreaux passed for more touchdowns this season than Jamarcus Russell did in his career.

17. williek311 Jan 14, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 14, 2020)
    williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

What time did the game end? I went to bed around 1130est and there was still like 10 mins in the 4th left at least. That game took way too long. Would’ve loved to have seen OSU get a shot at LSU.

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

New Heisman trophy

EOOOYqUW4AIu1iW.jpg

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

wtf

21. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

makes u think

CarpetElf likes this.
  22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Well Jefferson is leaving idk who the other guy was

23. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

FTank and CarpetElf like this.
  24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

When asked if he's going to have some grand victory meal, Coach O said "probably a ham sandwich"

Look, your coach can be your favorite, but if Coach O isnt your second favorite then you need to reevaluate your life choices.

25. KalValor

Regular

Tua’s great. I hope he gets healthy and can make a career in the NFL. There’s no shame in having worse numbers than Tua this year. Still think Trevor will learn from last night and get better, glad he has another year. I wish people had pumped the brakes on him a little bit after last year’s NC. Expectations were impossible to live up to.

waking season and xbrokendownx like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.