Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NBA Season Thread Basketball • Page 5

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

PeacefulOrca and Wharf Rat like this.
  3. broken22

(:

I love Kemba and it would be a damn shame if I had to see him in a Celtics uniform.

fowruok likes this.
  4. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

incognitojones likes this.
  5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Sunday, y'all

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Donovan also says DeMarcus is staying in GSW, which is basically impossible unless Cousins settles for the MLE again. Warriors can't go over the cap to re-sign him.

7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

GrantCloud likes this.
  8. Josh Awesome

@team_newton Prestigious

I figured he would be at the 12 mill range. He would be a good get for any of those teams.

9. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

I think he’s a perfect fit for the Lakers and really hope they get him. Money would be the only problem there though

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Clippers and Bulls please for Pat

11. It’ll work for Giannis

12. jdr2187

jdr2187

Charlotte isn’t offering him the super max though are they? Assuming you are referring to Kemba.

GrantCloud and Jason Tate like this.
  14. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Shams report today sounds like they are not

15. Hornets are forever losers. Fuck them. Kemba has been severely underpaid the last 3 seasons. They have a chance to give him what he's worth and give the fans what they want and they're gonna let him walk. Over this franchise. Not worth investing my time or money.

GrantCloud likes this.
  16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't blame you one bit, it must be frustrating as hell being a borderline playoff team and picking at 12 like every year and now you're going to let your best player leave for nothing when you had multiple chances to trade him.

17. They knew all along they were strapped for cash and wouldn't offer him the super max when/if the time came. But they wouldn't trade him because they needed their face of the franchise there for All-Star weekend. Now we're fucked and they knew it was gonna happen all along.

18. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

But hey at least they have access to sweet Jordan brand uniforms, right?

19. Oh yeah, can't wait for the purple pinstripe throwback money grab this year.

Our old uniforms is literally the only selling point this franchise has. Whenever things get bad they just toss out more purple and teal bullshit.

Maybevictor likes this.
  20. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Kemba wins MVP with the Celtics lock it in

21. Kemba is Kyrie without the headaches

fowruok, Max_123, GrantCloud and 2 others like this.
  22. Even if I actually switched teams I have no clue who I'd want. I just like watching certain players.

23. Josh Awesome

@team_newton Prestigious

It really has been a long few days. I need free agency to just start, hahaha. The rumors are killing me.

24. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

#Nuggets

GrantCloud likes this.
  25. StepsInADance

so much for them! Prestigious

ive never liked boston but after what they had to deal with in kyrie i almost feel happy for them getting kemba.

almost.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.