Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NBA Season Thread Basketball • Page 478

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Defense is bad, offense is bad except Brooks, Ja having an off day (so far). Not a great look in a rare national tv appearance

2. Crowder quit jacking up uglyass misses from 4 ft behind the arc smh

4. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

What’s the word on him? Lots of Rockets fans wanting to trade for him and it seems he’s having a great year but yeah you watch them more than me so I’m wondering.

DaydreamNation likes this.
  5. He's a streaky shooter and has been pretty cold for most of this stretch where we've been actual winning games. Had some really good games in Nov tho which is helping his overall stats. Could be a decent rotation piece for a contender but I wouldn't give up a ton for him. He's also been hurt a little bit, with a hip deal I think.

Hoping our front office fleeces someone for him though. Not sure what's gonna happen with Iggy since we're at a buyout standstill but Crowder should be movable.

6. Yea I checked and Crowder is below-average in terms of efficiency and his true shooting percentage is the second-worst of any season of his career. Don't get fooled by box score stats with him

7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

The Iggy shit is weird. He apparently won’t take anything less for a buyout and idk if anyone is gonna want to trade for him at this point since he’s not played any

8. Khris Middleton!

9. I mean we're clinging to a playoff spot right now at least, why not suit up for us a few games, see if a true contender bites then worst case if they don't you get to be part of a possible playoff push down the stretch

Blainer93 likes this.
  11. Just very sloppy basketball

12. 8-17 from the FT line is just unacceptable

13. Hopefully Giannis hits his FTs in the playoffs

14. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

1-14 from 3 for some dude with a beard. Bad day for stars

15. Well Giannis is only 2-7 from the Ft Line

Other than that and 8 turnovers he is still having a solid game

16. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Ohhh, thought you meant he was 8-17 himself haha.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  17. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Rockets stink lmao

18. ‪That Giannis baby hook is a thing of beauty!‬

19. Triple double for the MVP!

21. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Hahahahaha they blew the game. Unbelievable.

23. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve seen better given in YMCA pick up games than what they’re giving out there.

Please fire D’Antoni and give us a coach who will get in James’ shit when he’s not wanting to get out of his ways. It’s tough to watch.

24. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.