Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019-2020 NBA Season Thread Basketball • Page 193

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. ChiliTacos, Sean Murphy and phaynes12 like this.
  2. MikeERayner

Trusted

Y’all didn’t even play today. Go away.

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

Drew Beringer likes this.
  4. Josh Awesome

@team_newton Prestigious

Preseason is always the worst. I just want regular season games and I want them now!

scottlechowicz likes this.
  5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

boo

6. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

At least it’s just that

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Congrats to Giannis!

9. phaynes12

:blush::blush::blush:

Sean Murphy likes this.
  11. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Trying to lock-in my over / under picks and it’s another reminder that this year is going to be so fun. There are so many damn questions.

I’m down to the Nets and Pels and I can’t bring myself to make a decision.

12. DeathOrGlory

Just a friendly reminder

I could definitely see the Pels sneaking into the 8th seed. The key, other than Zion making an immediate impact, is Lonzo makes a noticable offensive jump. Dude's elite in every other way and hell, even just improving his free throw shooting would be huge in opening up his ability to be more aggressive.

The Nets are overrated for this season but I'm thinking 5th or 6th seed is still in reach. Chemistry was a big part of their success last season and we'll have to see if they can keep that going with all of the personnel changes.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  13. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Pelicans I have to feel miss the playoffs. Too many question marks and too many other teams in the west that could be in the mix. Obviously high on my league pass list tho

aoftbsten likes this.
  14. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

For the Nets, the number is 43.5 and I'm trying to price in how much time I think Kyrie misses. Because if he misses 15 games, that's an easy under for me. If he misses 8-10...well I don't know.

For the Pels, the number is 39.5 and my issue is that I don't know what the Pels' ultimate motivation will be. I don't really see them sneaking into the playoffs, but they could definitely win like 41-42 games if they really pushed hard and things broke their way. But will they push that hard? Or will they be sellers midway through the year to make more room for some of the younger guys?

15. Trash

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

17. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Been watching that game and he is not hesitating the 3 at all and looks confident shooting it

18. Back to back MVP let’s go

19. Nowitzki_MVP

Marc

Luka!!

20. Nowitzki_MVP

Marc

Bucks raining 3s

21. The spotlight is gonna be on Zion all year but the Pels got another stud in NAW

22. Nearly every Bucks player has hit a 3 tonight lmao

23. phaynes12

LOL

24. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Brandon Ingram just slows that NOLA offense to a halt. Free Zion and get rid of Ingram. His brand of dribbling the air out of the ball until the inevitable mid range shot is tedious when you have Zion.

At the least they should stagger their minutes.

25. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I forgot they got him. I wanted the Bulls to trade down to get him so bad.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.