Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018 Winter Olympics - PyeongChang [Archived] • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Ferrari333SP, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Wish I had the motivation to stay up two more hours, I’ll catch it in the morning.

2. Gooooooolddddd

Snewt likes this.
  3. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I’m more excited for a curling gold than I ever thought I’d be.

David87, Garrett L. and Colby Searcy like this.
  4. John Shuster Olympics mvp

David87 and Colby Searcy like this.
  5. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

The whole Russian doping thing is pretty baffling to me.

Prohibit a country from competing because too many of their athletes are testing positive for banned substances. But still let all the athletes compete, under the name of "Athletes from Russia, but they're not really representing Russia because they don't have a flag on their jacket". And then of course Russian athletes are still regularly getting busted for doping. Quality, effective punishment.

6. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

This gold medal hockey game between Germany and Russia is crazy; Germany was down 2-1, then scores 2 scores to lead 3-2, and then with 55 seconds left in the 3rd Russia scores again to tie it. Looks like going to overtime

8. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

My understanding was that only a select few that were not involved in doping were allowed to participate,

9. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Yeah and some of them went down for doping during the games, including one woman that rocked a "I don't need doping" sweater, which honestly is a level of audacity I kinda fuck with lmao

10. Ferrari333SP Feb 25, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 25, 2018)
    Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, to wear that shirt, and STILL dope? On the winter sporting world's biggest stage? Wow.....

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  11. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

This closing ceremony is metal as fuck.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.