Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Hockey • Page 46

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by xbrokendownx, Apr 8, 2018.

1. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

With no help from Toronto, but yeah. Fuck that team. Go win at home and send them to the golf course.

DaydreamNation likes this.
  2. I swear I kinda liked the Avs before this series. Still don't totally hate MacKinnon must admit.

Colin Wilson is kinda ruined for me now though.

CarpetElf likes this.
  3. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I love MacKinnon. Colin Wilson sucks and is irrelevant. Landeskog sucks. Denver media sucks (Dater being an especially shitty person)

And these games are too close. Time to (hopefully) move on past this one.

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Bye bye Ducks.

5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

gg ducks fans

honestly

6. flask

Trusted Supporter

Imgur Image

jorbjorb likes this.
  7. as shitty of a call as this was, it's a hilarious moment now

8. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Ducks waited too long to play the way they’re capable of. Sharks were the better team through and through. Jones was stellar when Gibby couldn’t be.

Richter915 likes this.
  9. CobraKidJon

10. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Hoping today is a better game for Columbus. Going back to Washington tied up would not be good, but would also be fitting for the franchise.

11. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

The avs and devils are making the playoffs interesting. All their games are closer than I would've imagined .

CarpetElf likes this.
  12. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

NJ literally handed Tampa the win in game 2 and were right there the whole way in game 4.

Special teams has killed us. Tampa has been great on the PP while the Devils have not.

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Tonight is pretty much a must-win for the Bruins. Can't afford to give the Leafs any momentum with Kadri coming back next game.

14. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

People are calling for a Hartman suspension on this hit....penalty sure, but suspension worthy? Maybe I'm being a homer, but I don't see it.

15. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Doesn't look all that different from the kucherov hit. If he hit the head though,..

16. I mean it's rough hit for sure but not suspension-worthy to my eyes. He definitely threw an elbow to the shoulder/chest region but within the broader context of the game I don't think it's worthy of more than the two-min minor he got.

17. Again, noted homer speaking though

Chris Yates likes this.
  18. LosManosFuertes

Love This Place Supporter

Any word on whether Kucherov is gonna get any discipline? Don't know how I feel about the hit, but it looked similar to the hit Doughty got a game for...

19. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Kucherov also clearly left his feet, and POC was definitely in the head area.

20. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

just ridiculous

21. CobraKidJon

the DOPS is wild

22. LosManosFuertes

Pretty Ironic that this was the ad at the bottom of a thread discussing a penalty that was missed on the ice.
    upload_2018-4-19_10-46-8.png

Larry David likes this.
  23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

its not even just that play, the Lightning have done all kinds of cheap shit in this series and they haven't even gotten a fine for any of it

24. LosManosFuertes

I admittedly haven't really kept up with that series. From what I'm reading it's been the most surprisingly physical and chippy, which considering some of the team match ups is a well contested moniker to have on a series.

Also that comment thread on that tweet is all over the fucking place. Everything from "Clean. No Contact to the head" to "3 games minimum".

25. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious