Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018 NFL Draft Thread • Page 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Night Channels, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Night Channels

Trusted

@Swoos

You'd probably like Kam Kelly out of San Diego State. Very, very underrated defensive back prospect.

Holton Hill is another really good one. I think he's going to climb into my top five after the combine. Supposedly he's trouble off the field, but he's flashes late first, early second round talent.

2. I’ll have to check those guys out. I want a Keanu Neal type safety to pair with Coleman. We’ve been missing a guy with that kind of energy/impact for awhile now.

3. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

The more I read/watch Edmunds, the more I want him

Kid will be 19 when he's drafted still

CarpetElf likes this.
  4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

5. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

Excuse me but this is a non-Corey Clement slander thread.

He was quite good in his rotational role this year, imo.

CarpetElf likes this.
  6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

CarpetElf likes this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

8. Night Channels

Trusted

Super athletic with no pass rushing moves whatsoever and I don't think he's very good against the run when blockers get their hands on him. He had a lot of trouble with fullbacks and tight ends in the run game.

Boom or bust

9. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Just subbing. Browns will probably mess this up.

10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Browns could leave this off-season as a darkhorse favorite in their division. Instead they won't cause that's how they roll.

If someone (Jets) calls for Darnold I'd be all over that. Sign Bradford, take Mayfield 4, Ridley 6, trade back into the 1st to get Guice. Baby you've got a stew going.

This is such a perfect scenario that I've already made up my mind that I'm going to be upset when they don't do it.

11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, I was watching them against the huskies and when they don't grab him in a good position he's almost always close to making a play but when they do he's totally useless. I think he's kind of raw still from what I heard.
    I think he'll probably go early day 3

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Thinking about the browns draft riches is fun but then you realize they're the browns and it's irrelevant cause they'll be 2-14 this year and do this shit again

13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yes but this should be the year haha.

Every year that goes by the more convinced I am that literally any one of us could fix that mess lol.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm sure the Sacramento kings think the same thing

15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

That's a weird comparison hah. There's no comparison to the Browns in any other league. The Kings (and Magic) are hopeless organizations that should be folded because they are horrible but will not commit to getting better. The Browns try and fail.

16. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Can you really try if you keep hue Jackson as your coach when you know he's garbage? Idkkkk

Insert haslam saying "Next years draft will be better"

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Oh yeah Hue Jackson has to be fired lol

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

CarpetElf likes this.
  19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

20. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I've been searching for a stat like that. Dope.

My dude Darrell Williams up top! Someone is gonna get a steal and I really hope its the Jags lol.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  21. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Yeah Carl Weathers reference!!

CarpetElf likes this.
  22. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Ereck Flowers is actually a fantastic comparison for Orlando Brown. Bumbling power blocker with his lateral agility restrained by a high center of gravity & lack of flexibility, strong as fuck; but probably will get destroyed by speed rushers if the rest of his side of the line can’t cover for him.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Rashad penny in pass pro is.... bad

24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I don't get why people are in love with him.

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I think everyone likes him as a late round guy, like everyone simultaneously thinks they'll get him in the 5th and they all yell it at the same time.

CarpetElf likes this.