Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018 NFL Draft Thread • Page 131

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Night Channels, Feb 10, 2018.

1. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I’m starting to get very excited about this Castonzo/Nelson/Kelly/Smith/Haeg(or whoever they pick for RT) offensive line, and then having Mewhort as the rotational 6th man on the line. Feels like this might be the first year in a long time that the Colts OL won’t be a punchline.

Randall Mentzos and tkamB like this.
  2. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Future. Goat.

3. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Oh yeah, Kelly and Haeg last year. Forgot about that. I actually do like the players on your OL now. Been a while since I could say that.

Still gonna take 2-3 years to develop chemistry but the AFCS is a great division for Kelly/Nelson to practice against lol

4. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

No, you're being personally attacked by Bill Belicheck for talking so much shit lol

I almost feel like Etling is a spite draft pick. Like, just to show up the NFL and other coaches hes gonna make a QB that EVERYONE knows is awful win games after Brady. And then retire.

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

But Danny Etling wasnt drafted by my team, Tanner Lee was haha

6. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Idk if other GMs do this kind of thing and I’m just used to Polian and Grigson, but the idea of Ballard doing this is very cool.

7. I didn’t realize Chargers also drafted Kyzir White. Him and Derwin James could turn into a nice duo. Love what they have on defense. Linebackers aren’t the strongest but the pass rush and secondary could be top level.

CarpetElf likes this.
  8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I didn't realize the colts were playing tj green at corner last year, what. At least they moved him back. I know Dorsey is whack but sheesh.

9. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Haven't gotten through all of this yet, but I love this kind of stuff

CarpetElf likes this.
  10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

If my publication was regarded as a joke, I'd be pointing out when I nailed something too haha.

Though I think at least 75 percent of that is their terrible site design.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  12. They do a great job compiling a lot of draft information. But the site is so, so bad. They get so much traffic I can’t believe they haven’t upgraded.

PeacefulOrca and CarpetElf like this.