Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2019 MLB Season Thread [ARCHIVED] Baseball • Page 868

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Brenden, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Buster olney just said dodgers are probably gonna get realmuto

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

we get everyone according to buster

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

4. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

that's one of the strangest 'whoops' in my lifetime. I agreed with the Mets that the guy wasn't really anything special. I saw him for a while and the thing that stuck out to me the most was that all of his "hits" were like bleeders off the end of a bat or a swing where he didn't get al of it and it still fell.

Thought he had a bad approach to the plate and was never going to be anything more than a bench player.

Whoops.

5. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

DaydreamNation likes this.
  6. T.J.

music and baseball.

In my OOTP 19 game, Harper signed 8y/$238.5M with the Angels.... Harper and Trout are on the same team. With Ohtani... that would be neat.

7. Man if he'd sign for that little in the real world I think even the Rays and As would be in on him

T.J. likes this.
  8. T.J.

music and baseball.

Yeah, the value may not be super realistic. That was with Harper coming off a 8.7 WAR year.

Manny signed with StL for 6y/$167M haha

9. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Harper always signs with the Blue Jays in my sims and it's always way below what's expected this offseason. OOTP needs to recalibrate the money free agents get because they always start off stupid sky high but quickly come to earth but below what you'd think is fair

10. T.J.

music and baseball.

Yeah, I agree.

Kershaw went to Toronto in mine.

11. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

I just checked my most recent sim and Trout signed an extension with LAA for 7 years/289 million which feels like a steal lol

Harper was 8yr/201mil with Toronto after the 2018 season lol

12. Jesus christ

13. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Napoli's retiring. Didn't even know he was still playing.

14. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Well he was playing in the minors this season and had a freak knee injury tripping over a bullpen mound in foul territory

15. slimfenix182

16. domotime2

Seeing Clemens ahead of bonds is stupid

17. Has Pettitte really only been out of the league five years? Damn

18. DooDooBird

Trusted

I just don't get why people decide to vote heavily on guys toward the end of their ballot eligibility? For instance, Larry Walker. You didn't like him 8 years ago, but now all of a sudden he's worth 60% of the votes. Yet Todd Helton is only getting 25% right now. It's crazy.

domotime2 and slimfenix182 like this.
  19. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

T.J. likes this.
  20. slimfenix182

The other day it occurred to me that as bad as the O's were they should have an even worse season next year right? Lol

domotime2 likes this.
  21. T.J.

music and baseball.

There's no way.

Zoshchenko likes this.
  22. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

The Orioles are so bad and Chris Davis is laughing because he is by far the worst player in the MLB.

Brent likes this.
  23. domotime2

Well they managed to lose Briton machado and adam jones for nothing. That's all you need to know

24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Actually, they didn't lose Briton and machado for nothing. Adam jones is great and it's their own fault they couldn't get anything for him.

25. T.J.

music and baseball.

Adam Jones is no longer good. I can't imagine a lot of playoff contenders would've wanted him.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.