Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018 Chorus.fm NFL Mock Draft Thread • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Blimp City Hero, Feb 22, 2018.

1. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

hopefully the Texas punter that they made do the staring contest goes 1st overall

2. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Gimme a minute here... I'll try to have it up around 12. I am accepting trades on any picks, for all you people trying to jump to #1 for a person you know will be successful because the Browns traded him away.

3. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

The Cleveland Browns select:

Saquon Barkley - RB - Paterno's Penn State Perjury Lions

[​IMG]

It's hard to get into this to talk about all his strengths. Barkley really has everything you want in a back. If anything, I'd just say he could maybe ease a bit on thinking flashy moves are always necessary and just burst through the defense. He could maybe improve a little on pass blocking, but he really has very little to complain about. After Hue is fired this season, he could really carry this offense by opening up more for the QB that won't be DeShone Kizer.

Swoos and CarpetElf like this.
  4. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

5. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

If any QB needy teams want #3, feel free to DM me

6. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Just to clarify again, we're just doing pick for pick trades correct?

7. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Yep. Players gets a little too complicated.

8. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

[​IMG]

Round 1. Pick No. 2. - The New York Giants Select: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming.

Giants get the heir apparent to Eli Manning, whose days are numbered. Eli's presence gives Allen time to develop and hone the big arm, and also an opportunity to earn the spot.

@whitenblue88 - You're Up.

9. whoa

10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

God what a shit and entirely realistic pick hahaha. Love it

11. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I’ll give it a minute because there’s no way the Colts are picking here if Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield are all still here at #3

CarpetElf likes this.
  12. MidDave

Haha I know. But I don't buy Darnold, I don't think they want Mayfield, and Rosen's injuries freak me out. And i'm absolutely certain they're taking a QB.

13. buttsaywat

What's this for?

Heard of this thread from EntryLevelDave, so had to sign up as it sounds awesome. I'll take WAS, TB and NE if those are still update for grabs?

14. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

For the sake of keeping this going, I’ll go ahead and pick. I think any trade that takes the Colts out of the top 10 has a player or future pick coming back to them too, so it’s hard to make that happen in a mock.

With the 3rd pick, the Colts select

Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State

This is an easy fit. The Colts are switching to a 4-3, have a terrible pass rush, and pick the best pass rusher available.

@Blimp City Hero is up

CarpetElf likes this.
  15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Love it. Kill Luck.

Joe4th likes this.
  16. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

At the 4th pick, the Cleveland Browns select:

Sam Darnold - QB - University of Saddened California

[​IMG]

I know many keep downing on Darnold, but I still like him the most out of the QB prospects. Even before 2017, he was really built up, but I think the loss of Juju and a pretty horrible O-line didn't really help him throughout the year. Now, he does have some things he can improve like decision making in the pocket and his wind-up. I think having talent around him would immensely help him develop though. If Thomas comes back and Barkley ready to run wild on the NFL, I think he could be set well to grow into the role, especially since I'm sure he won't have to start right away due to McCarron or [insert name whose jersey will be on clearance in December] signing here.

@EntryLevelDave - You're up for the Broncos.

17. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Smdh

18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

You're no better than them

19. xkj1985x

Go Dawgs! Prestigious

I love that Giants pick lmao.

20. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

CarpetElf likes this.
  21. Lmao

22. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Sounds good! I'll mark you down for them.

23. My power is out due to the snow storm so if we somehow get to the Steelers in the next 12 hours yinz will have to wait since I have other problems

24. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

25. MidDave

1st Round - 5th Overall Broncos select Quenton Nelson, OG Notre Dame

Guessing Broncos grab either Cousins or Keenum and use the pick on the best offensive line prospect. Their defense is still good and can be depended on, but their offense needs to score and a strong offensive line helps with that.

Attached Files:

CarpetElf likes this.