Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NHL Season Thread Hockey • Page 244

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

#GRIT

MexicanGuitars likes this.
  2. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Ha, I mean You can’t see how opposing fans would find that annoying?

3. At least this year my expectations for the team are being lowered in February instead of being blindsided in the playoffs

And hey on the bright side we actually scored a POWER PLAY GOAL yesterday which felt like it hadn't happened since 2015 or so

4. I mean yeah sure I guess but I think it's great how the crowd is engaged

5. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

The two blues fans in front of me were loving it honestly. They thought it was good fun.

6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Team is fine imo. I’d rather them have a lull period now than closer to the playoffs. I saw the playoff exit coming last year because the last ten or so games during the regular season were mediocre at best. Then they struggled with the avs in the opening round. The blues are also scorching hot right now.

7. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Lol. I'm sorry man. He doesn't even add much grit given that he's friggin 34

DaydreamNation and cryates like this.
  8. I dunno our blueliners (except Josi) have been garbage of late which is very concerning

9. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

HE’S GOT NO FRONT TEETH THOUGH #GRIT

DaydreamNation and Richter915 like this.
  10. McCleod also took a stupid roughing penalty that promptly resulted in a PP goal for STL which was awesome

11. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I saw that McLeod got into a fight yesterday and all I could think of was whoever made the comments after the trade about having grit and the “Smashville” trademark logo lol

Guessing @cryates but don’t remember who else said it but apparently that is spot on!

12. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

The trademark comment was @flask and was spot on lol

marsupial jones likes this.
  13. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

He didn’t take a single shift after that penalty lol

DaydreamNation likes this.
  14. Really? I didn't notice that haha

15. marsupial jones

@cryates do you listen to any Predators podcasts? I tried listening to “Down South Hockey” and found it to be HORRIBLY boring. The hosts sounded so dull. Curious if there are any better options and can’t remember the reddit list that had all the team options.

16. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I did get my ARRRRVI bobblehead though, so all things considered it’s been a good day.

upload_2019-2-10_15-6-5.jpeg

17. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve tried, but there aren’t many good ones tbh. Penalty Box Radio is about as good as it gets. The Preds Official Podcast is fine, but they are employed by the team so they are hardly unbiased haha.

18. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

Kinda crazy that the Blues are in a playoff spot now

Jim likes this.
  19. marsupial jones

If anyone happens to know / remember / can find what prices were for first row / on the glass tickets for home opening for Vegas it would be greatly appreciated.

Starting to seriously (way early) plan out to attend the Seattle franchise home opener and if I do that I wanna go all out and get on the glass seats. Thinking no more than 3 of us at most so I’m curious if we should be planning for $1,000 a piece, more or less.

Tried googling for Vegas but can’t find anything yet (everything is for this year / season tickets)

20. cherrywaves

Trusted

If Boston has been trying to showcase Frederic for a trade, it’s uh, not working

Dreading the day that either Gryz or Krug is traded because “wE nEeD mOrE sIzE”

21. marsupial jones

If Colorado loses and Chicago wins Colorado is in last place in the Central. That’s nuts.

22. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

6,120 stayed for the NWHL all-star game and that makes me proud. Also got sad when I googled how much these ladies make, knowing the hard work they put in.

Osceola13 likes this.
  23. Jbent

Trusted

Halak played well today.

24. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

bless up

xbrokendownx likes this.
  25. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Fixed

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.