Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NHL Season Thread Hockey • Page 24

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

And done

3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Dude is built like a damn TANK. Swoll show coming to Anaheim... nothing's getting by those guns.

Richter915 likes this.
  4. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Holy shit this is big

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  5. wow didn't expect Hanifin to go

6. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

This also means a Faulk trade is more or less imminent

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Seems like it's a pretty fair deal, I think a lot of people think lindholm is way better than he actually is

8. Lindholm has underachieved but I faulted Peters for that more than him. I was excited to see what he could do under a new coach. Now he's right back with Peters haha. He's probably better than Ferland but Hamilton >> Hanifin so I'm definitely fine with it. I don't know who Fox is.

MysteryKnight likes this.
  9. Considering both guys were RFA and wanted more money than Canes were offering, that's a damn good trade.

10. Hamilton and Pesce on the right. Faulk is gone soon. Give me Saad and the top 9 is pretty set.

11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Holy shit I forgot the flames jumped out of their seats to hire peters Hahahaha

12. cherrywaves

Trusted

Fox is one of Calgary’s best D prospects I think. Carolina won this one

Richter915 likes this.
  13. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Maybe next week

14. cherrywaves

Trusted

I’m just glad he’s not in Toronto

I feel like Calgary should have traded Giordano instead. He’s going to be pretty old by the time Calgary is truly competitive

15. We lose Hanifin and Lindholm. Replace them with Hamilton and Svechnikov.

That’s a good weekend.

16. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Two Lindholms in the Pacific now

17. cherrywaves

Trusted

Carolina peeps: do they still trade Skinner if they move Faulk?

18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Tavares ain't leaving

19. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Trade seems fair.
    The answer is yes if something like a Faulk-Saad trade pans out

cherrywaves likes this.
  20. I’d rather keep Skinner if I had to chose but I could see both being traded. Saw another rumor about Blues wanting Skinner.

21. cherrywaves

Trusted

Yeah I saw that LA, PIT, and STL wanted him. I feel like if they just had a more legit goaltender they would benefit from keeping him, especially with such a huge D improvement

22. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Bummed that Lindholm was traded, I think he'll turn out to be much better than he has shown to be so far. But I cant complain about what they got in return. Skinner should stay unless they get an offer they can't pass up. Skinner could have been so much better last season but Peters kept putting him on a line with mediocre players

23. Jim

Trusted Supporter

25. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Also now that the Canes traded Lindholm, they definitely need another center. Staal, Necas (if he's ready), Rask (maybe gets traded?). Who else? Aho played center a lot toward the end of the season so they may move him there, especially with the addition of Ferland. What do you think?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.