Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NFL Season Thread Football • Page 4

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Agreed completely on both of these. Bengals because 9-7 is easy when half the division is a dumpster fire, and the Raiders flopping seems inevitable. And blaming it on Carr will be the easy option when he's only got $7mil dead cap vs $90mil of dead salary for Gruden.

I think he'll get traded after this season, actually. Gruden drafts someone from the top 5 pcik they get from their 4-12 season

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

All I want is for the Raiders to be bad again.

Texas Flood likes this.
  3. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Cincinatti winning more than five games would surprise me. Then again, I said that this year and they won seven. Offense is going to be horseballs again.

theagentcoma likes this.
  4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah his athleticism isn't great. Who do you have higher? Andrews, Gisecki...Fumagali? or Hurst? I like the first three a lot.

5. Yeah, I think Norwell ends up staying. We can’t risk a scenario in which he walks and then Kalil gets hurt again. The interior line would go from a strength to awful.

Star will 100% go to Buffalo.

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Go Lions

need to improve the D-line in the worst way

CarpetElf likes this.
  7. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

do you think you guys re-sign Whitehead? Seen a lot of people linking him to Miami since we took some of your defensive coaches

also would love to have a Jersey/Temple guy

8. Joe4th

I think we do, we're lacking in LBs and he was solid this year for us. You never know though with a new coaching staff coming in though, they might not want to bring him back and want someone else in his spot.

xbrokendownx likes this.
  9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

10. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

What hot coaching candidates will be available next year after Hue gets fired?

11. Joe4th

Jim Caldwell

12. Duce Staley.

13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Chip Kelly

14. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

The year is 2019. Bill Belichick has announced his retirement from the Patriots when, out of the blue, he signs with the Cleveland Browns. He takes *insert 4th best QB prospect in the 2019 draft* leads then to a 16-0 season and a Super Bowl appearance. As the game is set to begin, he walks off the field, never to be seen or heard from again and the Browns lose to the Jaguars 100-0.

Book it.

15. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Tom Brady

16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

[​IMG]

Joe4th likes this.
  17. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

How would the browns face the jaguars in the super bowl?

whitenblue88 likes this.
  18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah because that's the fucking problem with what I said.

Also, the Jags fall apart, Khan sells the team to London, and the Jags are moved to the NFC during re-alignment.

19. Night Channels

Trusted

Mark Andrews, Mike Gesicki, Ian Thomas, and maybe Chris Herndon. Like I said though, the combine will settle things and cause prospects to rise/fall like it always does.

Chris Herndon and Ian Thomas are just super underrated right now. Adam Breneman was overrated to start the season, but someone might get a steal with him. Jordan Thomas from Mississippi State will probably light up the combine in that position group, but he's not all that good.

Hayden Hurst is good, but a 25 year old rookie will never be high in my rankings.

20. Joe4th

Jim Schwartz is probably going to be a head coach again after next season

I'm sorry in advance to whoever has to deal with that

PeacefulOrca and CarpetElf like this.
  21. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

I also like Ian Thomas. I want Andrews, Goedert, or Gesicki, I'm thinking the latter tbh. But that depends on how things fall. I'd rather take one high than miss out altogether. I'm not as high on Herndon. If I'm taking a mid-round TE I'm going Fumagalli. Outside of athleticism I think a lot of his issues are coachable.

I also completely agree on Hurst. Someone is going to get a steal but also not much long term value.

22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The browns, probably

Joe4th likes this.
  23. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

did the draft thread get dwepped? Anyways:

24. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Here we go

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

That must mean Andrew Luck is still alive.

Owlex, whitenblue88 and Joe4th like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.