Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NFL Season Thread Football • Page 1761

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. God damnit why

2. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Good. Send him to the NFC.

4. I understand "why" but just let him walk and get that 3rd round comp pick and be done with it

Owlex, Randall Mentzos and CarpetElf like this.
  5. Randall Mentzos

Fair but they could get much more tbh

6. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

SF 1st and 2nd for AB and Bell

7. Randall Mentzos Feb 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 14, 2019)
    Randall Mentzos

Just saw one of my favorite DIY-touring pop punk bands tonight. (Hand Out from New Orleans). The theme of the show was a throwback / nostalgic “emo prom” for Valentine’s Day and half of everyone (including me) is dressed up, a lot of my upper 20s friends are here getting drunk and goofing off.

Every band has covered a really popular song too, TBS / FOB type stuff and I shamefully sang some of the words

Wow I feel 16 years old. Don’t even really listen to this genre anymore but this is fun anyway.

Joe4th likes this.
  8. Randall Mentzos

Trade was a complete wash LOL

95E66AB2-789D-48A2-AE85-018CC966E0C4.jpeg

Joe4th likes this.
  9. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

It might also be this

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Someone make a new thread with something witty at the beginning so I can archive this one.

11. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

We could go 2019-2024 NFL Seasons Thread if we make a secondary thread titled 2019 Jaguars Season Thread - Part 1.

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

2019 NFL thread - the jagoffs

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. @Max_123 create the new thread you coward

CarpetElf likes this.
  14. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

does he suck now?

15. Would fans of Jags, Phins, Giants or whoever else needs a QB be mad if their team spent a first on Rosen rather than one of the incoming rookies?

He looked bad but he was also on a terrible team.

16. whitenblue88 Feb 15, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 15, 2019)
    whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

As someone who is not a fan of any of those teams but speaking generally, I wouldn’t like it because you get one less year of the rookie scale contract and that’s the best part of having a rookie QB

If Rosen had shown anything to suggest he could be good enough to lead an otherwise good team, then sure, especially if you’re like the Jags and have a lot of the pieces, but I haven’t seen that yet from him

Randall Mentzos likes this.
  17. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

I would not be happy

I am not a Rosen fan. Rather take Murray this year or wait a year to get one of the 2020 guys

18. yall want MASON RUDOLPH??

19. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

Luke Falk master race 2019

20. JRShoenberger

Trusted

What happens if Bell doesn't sign the tag?

21. xbrokendownx

Lets Go. Prestigious

good morning ONLY to teams who have Lurch as their OC

22. Transition tagging Bell doesn't make any sense to me

"Even if the Steelers find a team willing to make a trade, they would have to get Bell to sign the transition tag before anything can happen. That would require them getting cooperation from Bell and his agent, Adisa Bakari, and that is highly unlikely given what has transpired the past two seasons.

They could also match an offer sheet Bell might receive from another team and then try to trade him, but the chances of the Steelers being able to afford to match an offer for a player of Bell’s caliber are slim.

Under the rules of the collective bargaining agreement, they cannot trade Bell for at least one year to a team that submits an offer sheet. The exception is if Bell would agree to the trade. Again, though, that would rely on Bell’s cooperation.

Also, if the Steelers receive an offer sheet for Bell and do not elect to match it, they would receive nothing in return."

Is the transition tag the Steelers' best option with Le'Veon Bell?

JRShoenberger likes this.
  23. JRShoenberger

Trusted

Exactly, what I'm thinking. @preppyak , you know more about this stuff than all of us combined. Care to weigh in?

Randall Mentzos and CarpetElf like this.
  24. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Injuries and the fact that he's terrible in coverage is probably why if I had to guess.

So yea, he kind of sucks now.

CarpetElf likes this.
  25. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Broncos gonna draft Devin White and make it really hard for me to hate them.

Texas Flood likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.