Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

2018-2019 NFL Season Thread Football • Page 1533

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Max_123, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Still gonna be a no from me dawg lol

More to do here & not as ugly haha. I’ll take the major city with the NFL team & the river + Coast

GrantCloud likes this.
  2. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Major NFL team sucks and is moving

Also, there is probably as much to do, which is a huge knock on a city thats three times the size haha.

3. Randall Mentzos

I just really doubt that haha. You maybe treated Jax like it is as small as Tallahassee when ya lived here, but assuredly it is not.

If you spend most your time in San Marco which is a neighborhood for old people, and don’t like beaches, maybe I see why you think that way haha

4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeh Jax is incredibly.spread out and takes forever to get places haha. But theres also just not much there at all haha. Give me and up and coming city over a dying one haha

5. Randall Mentzos Jan 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 20, 2019)
    Randall Mentzos

Jax is recently up and coming. Population / job growth and infrastructure has improved a lot since you left. The city also voted blue in the primaries finally, fuck Gerrymandering

We worked in a deteriorating neighborhood of Jax at that Carrabba’s, but that’s not reflective of the whole city. In general I hated how our coworkers all only wanted to hang out at the lame drinking spots in that nondescript area.

But hey man, I get that you never drove to the beaches because you hate driving and you hate beaches. But downtown, Springfield, Murray Hill, Riverside and Avondale are all right there by where you lived, like bicycle distance even, and you hardly gave those places a shot either. Downtown was sad when we first got there, but then a lot happened since then. The Elbow for example is a totally new nightlife sector that has a few spots I enjoy.

It’s not like we lived in the suburbs. It takes me 5-10 minutes to get 90% of the places here that I think are cool, and I live / we lived close enough to avoid highway traffic too. I think you were just sick of Florida and didn’t wanna give it a chance, which is fair cause you never left long-term like I did.

6. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Big conference match-ups this weekend: NFC East teams went at it yesterday and the AFC South are dueling it out today.

7. broken22

(:

8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

There's a bunch of qbs becoming coaches and then thrust into top coordinator roles, Jason Garrett was once one too. Kellen Moore will be fine.

Fucking Dustin and CarpetElf like this.
  9. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Zac Taylor skipped that step altogether! He's a coach now! Haha

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Well he was technically the assistant to the head coach on offense, plus it's the bungles sooo yea

CarpetElf likes this.
  11. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

He is? Weird haha

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I can't wait to see pictures of randos who met mcvay take pictures and @ NFL teams to hire them in the offseason.

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Wait assistant head coach or assistant to the head coach?

RJ Knorr and Fucking Dustin like this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Neither lol he was the top guy on offense after mcvay, they worked directly together on the offense because they got rid of the OC title. Mcvay was in charge of even more offense than last year. He did his assistants a favor, named his OL and TE coach as pass and run game coordinators to give them more credit in say at how they run the offense with said positions.

CarpetElf likes this.
  15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Ooooh okay i gotcha

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  16. broken22

(:

CarpetElf likes this.
  17. Drew Baldy

Trusted

Yawn

18. dorfmac

Trusted

Drew Baldy likes this.
  19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Drew was right

Drew Baldy likes this.
  20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

dodgers vs Red Sox

Rams vs patriots

Just hand Brady the super bowl already so I can suffer more

Joe4th, GrantCloud and CarpetElf like this.
  21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Celtics vs warriors next

22. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Good thing the la kings suck really bad rn

CarpetElf likes this.
  24. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Or celtics-rockets

I want the Chorus implosion

25. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

CarpetElf and Fucking Dustin like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.